3... Preparing

I search through my entire closet. Nothings right. I don't even know what to wear. Everything in my closet seems to girly and babyish. Urghh I wish mum was hear to help me. Wait... she is hear!!!

I run over to my desk and grab mums diary. I flick through the entire thing searching for one entry. I don't know what its called or what it has to say in it but it will help I just know it.

Dear Diary, Today I went to this amazing Party. I wore this beautiful floral short dress. Even though everyone else wore hip and cool clothes I felt like I belonged there. I met this guy there... Herman.. he's super cute. Party's work magic!! He was so sweet and we talked practically all night. The best part is he walked me home and kissed me goodnight on my doorstep.. lucky we didn't get caught!

-Maria xoxo

Mum met dad at a party?! I can't believe this I would go and ask him all about it but I can't. He's probably already left with Jade. I hate her more by the day. She annoys me ever so much and I think its all on purpose. Urghh... you know what its whatever like I care about her anyway.

I pick up my bag and sneak out of the house. Olga won't even bother to come looking for me. I'm a "good girl" after all.

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted the party to be in one whole part. ~Niomi xoxo

P.S: The outfit violetta decides to wear to the party is in the Media xx