5... Walking Home.

A/N: Warning!! This could be quite a short chapter.

I smile at Leon he's actually being pretty sweet comparing how mean he was to Tomas.

"So does this pretty girl have a name?" He asks grinning at me. "Violetta but please call me V," I say smiling at him. Urgh no i can't go on like this that blonde girls obviously out with him and shes like way prettier than me. Even if she has got 7 tonnes of foundation on. "What a beautiful name for such a beauty!" He exclaims smiling at me. The rest of the walk is something close to silence. I try to make a conversation in my head but I barely know the guy. "You probably shouldn't walk me to my door.. i snuck out and don't fancy being grounded for life!" I say its starting to get cold but it doesn't matter I'll be home in a matter of minutes. Leon looks at me and notice me shivering. He takes off his jacket and offers it too me his musculer arms exsposed to the cold. I let him put it round me. "Thank you.." I mumble but he just smiles at me. When we're outside the front gate I thank him again. "Oh your jacket!" I say taking of his jacket. "No no no keep it it can be a souvineur of tonight, the day you met Leon Vergas!" He laughs giving it back to me. I smile at him. Before I can even thank him he gives me a quick peck on the lips and walks back down the street. I sneak back in successfully and head up to bed. I get intomy pyjamas but I am still a little chilly. shivering I reach out and put on Leons jacket. I put it around me and instantly fall asleep. .