25... Engagement party pt 3

Leons POV:

As everyone leaves the kitchen I look at Fede and V they stay still sipping their drinks by a counter.

Mrs Vargas- LEON HOW COULD YOU DATE SUCH A BITTER GIRL?!?!?!

Leon-What do you mean? I am not dating anyone!

Mr Vargas-YOU'RE FRIEND FEDE OVER HERE TOLD US THE TRUTH LIES AREN'T GOING TO WORK

Leon- FEDE!

I shoot a death glare at Fede. I can't believe him right now.

Leon-Fine I am dating Ludmilla and the problem is...

Mrs Vargas-SHE WAS THE REASON THAT YOU WERE SO HORRID LAST YEAR THE REASON YOU WERE ALWAYS SO BITTER WHEN YOU BROKE UP WITH HER I SAW A CHANGE IN YOU AND HAD HOPE FOR YOUR FUTURE BUT NOW YOU ARE BEGINNING TO BECOME A DISAPPOINT AGAIN.

Leon- w... what?

Mr Vargas- Remember your past Leon and learn from those mistakes.... lets not cause a scene...

Leon- mum... i

I look at my mum and see she's crying. I knew she hates Ludmilla but I have to date her. My popularity is on the stake at the studio. I need the popularity too get more opportunites at the studio. Its the only way. Now I've made my mum all upset at a party she was actually looking forward too. Urgh I'm such an idiot. They walk out without even looking at me. I turn around to notice V and Fede are gone. I grab a drink and down it. It doesn't feel right drinking like this with mature adults all around me but I can't think of anything else too do right now.

Violetta POV:

I walk back inside to find my purse I must have left it in the kitchen. I go to grab it and notice a very upset Leon drinking.

V-Hey Leon you ok?

He looks at me shocked.

Leon-Yeah I just... i didn't know where you lot were..

V-Sorry we left but we felt eavesdropping wasn't the best thing to do.. Also btw Ludmilla left!

Leon-She what?

V-Yeah she said it was because it was boring and you weren't anywhere too be found so her mom picked her up...

Leon-Oh crap,oh crap

He checks his phone and looks scared as hell.

V-You look like you've just seen a ghost!

Leon-38 messages all from her... shes gonna kill me tomorrow.

He ruffles his hair in that really cute way and all I can do is smile. Suddenly the song comes on.... why is it playing?!?!?!?!?!
(Song below)

*whilst song is playing*

Leon-Hey wanna dance??

V-um..uh... sure!

Leon grabs my hand and we go and dance. I see Fede looking at me in shock. It must of been him who put this on. Once the songs over I am shocked to hear the radio presenter speaking.

Radio Presenter: And that was Diego Hernadez with Be Mine singing it to that special summer love.

I look at Fede in disbelief. I stop dancing with Leon and storm over to Fede. I look at him eyes full of rage.

V-I can't believe you Fede!

Fede-Trust me thats the regular radio station!! But how the hell did he get on it?!

I get my phone out and search up the radio stations website. A ad pops up "get your song and message on the radio this Valentines!"

V- LOOK THATS IT HE MUST HAVE DONE THAT!

Fede-Ok but maybe that song wasn't too you...

V-Of course it was... I wrote that song with him dumbo and those lyrics are my lyrics!

Fede- Okay but maybe...

He stops. I turn around and see Leon standing there.

Leon-Whats Up V?

I then realize I've been crying. "Oh no don't worry its nothing!" I wipe my eyes and grab his hand going back to the dance floor.

Leons a really good dancer but by the time we've done our performance my feet feel like they're about to drop off. I kiss Leon on the cheek give Cami and Fran a hug and then head on upstairs to get dressed for bed. Its been a long long night!