11...Violetta??

Leons POV:

Tomas hands me my delivery. He hasn't noticed Violetta yet but I doubt he will even recognize her she's definetly changed alot. I didn't even recognize her today until she waved at us and I saw her with Fede. She looks so laid back and chill. Tomas being within a metre radius of me sends a horrid flashback to my mind.

*Leons Flashback*

*The day after the party*

Leons POV: (duh..)

I was walking down the corridor with Andres when I saw Ludmilla and Tomas kissing. That was the final straw I walked up to Tomas scared he just slapped me and Ludmilla laughed I punched him in the face just as Pablo came and gave me an automatic detention.

*flashback ends*

Since then I'm always seeing him with Ludmilla and it actually bothers me we were together for so long but we definetly drifted apart. Plus she was being an utter b*tch. I look at Violetta she obviously still remembers Tomas.

Tomas glares me in the eyes. I put my hands in my pockets and gained eye contact with him. "Forgot bout you Vergas..." he grunts and I give him his money. "What no tip or anything," Tomas groans "seriously help a mate out!"

Leon- We ain't mates Heredia

Broadway-Calm down Leon this kid ain't worth it

Tomas-Nah mate let him I am ready for a laugh when he gets another detention...

Leon: Ain't happening Tomas...

Fede: Sorry to interupt but me and V should be heading off now...

Tomas: Then Leave!!

Violetta: Urgh jerk

Tomas: What did you just call me?

Violetta: I'm pretty sure you heard me mate!

Tomas: Listen 'V'

Violetta: Jerks like you can call me Violetta

Tomas: Violetta??

Violetta: Yep.. its me Tomas! Come on Fede or we'll be late!

Violetta and Fede leave Tomas walks off looking shocked. It is the Violetta I met and it looks like they never kept in touch. She doesn't know how much she deserves better than that Jerk.

*2 hours later*

Broadway walks up to Cami and I follow him. "Broadway! Leon!" Cami and Fran say in unison.

Fran-Leon did you see Tomas earlier?!

Leon-Yea and this Violetta girl completely owned him... he left shocked as hell!

Broadway-It was kinda awesome!

Cami and Fran: Violetta?! Isn't that the girl who brought to the party!!

Broadway: Wait the one you tried to hook up with Leon!

Broadway, Cami and Fran laugh and laugh and laugh.

Broadway-Sorry but the joke was there.

Fran-She was kinda sweet but she seemed really shy and innocent... hence why you failed to hook up with her!😂😂

Cami-Okay we should probably stop before Leon kills all three of us!

Leon- You're smart Cami and shut it I didn't try to hook up with her and she's changed shes now more like a tomboy slash bad girl. Well thats how she comes across anyway...

Fran- Anyway Luca may fire Tomas he's causing absolute havoc in the restraunt but he's in such a bad financial sitchuation. We can't leave him and his family on the streets...

Leon- Let them be on the streets it isn't your job to give them a place to live its called employee standards Francesca

Fran-Leon you're turning into the old you!

Leon-Never... say that again Francesca!! He deserves no place too live he's a complete and utter jerk... his family should be ashamed and just fly back to spain already...

It just came out..  I forgot who I was for a moment these few months I have been changing myself but my old behaviours slowly coming back....