4.... Party Girl

I walk to the party. Luckily the restraunts quite near to the house. I go inside and start searching for Tomas. Theres a lot of people in big groups and I feel so lost. "Violetta??" I hear someone call. I turn around and Tomas is waving at me standing with two girls. One with long wavy red hair and the other with short black hair. I wave at him and walk over to him. "Hi," I mutter nervously I did not think this through properly. "I'm going to get a drink do you want anything??" He asks I polietly shake my head. He leaves me alone with the girls. "Hey so how come I've never seen you around here before?" The red head asks me. "I actually just moved here from Madrid," I smile at her. "Anyway I'm Camila but call me Cami!".She gestures me to shake her hand. I smile and shake her hand and she gives me a hug. "Oh and I'm Francesca but its probably easier if you just call me Fran," I smile at her and she smiles back. "So you and Tomas then?" Fran looks at me seriously. Oh god is there something between them. "FRAN!" Cami elbows here below the ribs. Fran continues to stare at me. "Its not like that I can assure you we've barely just met," I try to sound reassuring but I just sound normal. Then over Fran's shoulder I can see Tomas talking to some blonde girl.

"Looks like someone got distracted whilst getting a drink!" I whispered pointing discreetly over Fran's shoulder. "TRANTULA!!!" Cami whispered back in shock. "Urghh I hate her I thought she was with Leon anyway," Fran grunts.

"She is... but look around Leon isn't even here!" Cami gestures around the room. "He may not have been here but he's here now!" They point to a cute boy with brown hair and hazel eyes. Oh god was I staring I quickly turn back to the girls who were luckily distracted by the girl with Tomas. "Look Tomas has noticed Leons here and he's returning after a failed mission!" Cami starts laughing hysterically. I let out a small giggle but Fran just shakes her head and then begins laughing too.

*half an hour later*

I'm talking with Tomas and suddenly the blonde girl pops up and grabs his hand. I just sip my drink and watch as she drags him onto the dance floor and dances with him. Suddenly the guy with brown hair and those gorgeous eyes walks over to them and the blonde girl looks like shes desperately guilty. I can just hear some of their conversation through the music

Whats going on....

It was nothing...

She asked me to dance....

Lion don't get jealous...

Leave me alone Ludmilla....

I go back to sipping my drink and minding my business when I see Tomas returning to the table. "So so so sorry about that!" He exclaims.

"Don't worry she obviously wanted to dance with you," I laughed. He gave me this cute sad pout and I ruffle his hair. I can still hear that cute guy and that blonde girl shouted down eachothers throats. "Please, don't worry about Ludmilla... she's with Leon and well... she's nothing to me." He puts his hands on top of mine and I smile at him. Wait hold on did he invite me as his date to this party. Was i supposed to be like a date? Oh well I guess only time will tell.

*2 hours later*

Authors Note:There is more of this part to come but the party started at 7pm so Violetta isn't out too late.

These two guys walk up to our table. "Oh god, what do you want now?" The both hit there hands down on the table making the drinks wobble. "Is this girl your date?" The cute guy asks. Tomas looks nervous shuffling around in his chair whereas I just sip my drink trying not to make eye  contact. "Um... yes?" He mutters uncertainly. I nod at him feeling absolutely useless. I'm not usually a shy girl but today my confidence has been pushed I should really try and go home around now.

"Well then... is she your girlfriend?" The guy says stepping slightly away from the table. I check my phone still no messages. Olga hasn't noticed otherwise she would have already told my dad by now. "No she isn't my girlfriend... yet" he smirks at me. I have a blank expression on my face. I try to look around for Cami or Fran but I accidently catch the cute guys eye. I stares into his eyes but I quickly break eye contact. "Well good luck delivery boy.." he says pushing himself away from the table. He winks at me and I stand there totally frozen. He walks away with such swag that you can't deny that he's definetly cool. "Dance with me??" Tomas asks. I grab his hand and he leads me to the dance floor.

Its a slow song so natrually all the couples begin to dance. The blonde girl scowls at me and me and Tomas begin dancing. This is the supposed last song of the evening so after this I will sneak back home. Halfway through the song the blonde girl and that cute guy join in next to us. The blonde girl then stops dancing and just stands to the side. Her dancing partner arkwardly standing there trapped on the dance floor. His loud grunts and moans can annoyingly be heard over the music. Suddenly the blonde girl taps me on the back and gestures for me to move aside. I move and she grabs Tomas' hands and begins to dance so passionately everyone else is squished up together. Someone steps on the back of my shoe and I trip forwards. I close my eyes and wait for embarassment in front of everyone, but somehow I didn't fall I open my eyes and the cute guy had caught me. He flashes me a smile and I smile back. As he helps me get up I realise the music has ended and everyone was staring at us. "Lion how could you?? Come on Tom were leaving!!" The blonde girl says in a naisly voice dragging Tomas out of the restraunt. "Leon!" This guy puts his hand on the cute guys shoulder but he shakes it off. Leon. Even his name is cute. Stop it Violetta. Tomas likes you. But he just... blew me off.

"Sorry for falling into you like that," I mumble to him. He just smiles at me and begins to laugh then I look at the clock and realise the time.10:37. "Crap, I better get going!" I hurry and grab my bag. "Hey hold on!" He grabs my shoulder. I turn to face him. "Where bouts do you live?" He smiles at me. "Webeby Road". "Seriously I live just around the corner!" He exclaims. "Can I walk you home??" I nod and we leave the restraunt.

A/N: #LEONETTA FINALLY.

Btw

If you weren't following...

The cute guy is Leon!

Duh...

~Niomi xoxo