He Has A Son?

Riiiing!
I stand up grabbing my bag and head towards the door.
Man this day has been crazy...
I still don't even understand why Luke is here.
"Raya!" Luke smirks walking up beside me.
"What?"
"I'm driving."
"No."
"Yep, let's go!" He grabs my hand and leads me through the hallway.
"Raya?" I turn my head to see Justin who glares at Luke before I'm pulled outside into the chilled air.
"Wait." I try stepping back to go check on Justin, but Luke tightens his grip on my hand.
"Lover boy can wait, you and your brother are in danger."
I turn to look at him in the eyes with worry.
"W-what are you talking about?"
"Let's go." He pulls me to a red mustang and I get into the passenger seat.
"Luke, I want answers." I demand as James hops in the back seat nervously.
"Blood Arrow has a son." Luke says as he speeds down the road towards Starbucks.
"And this has to do with me...why?" I ask and James listens intently as we pull into Starbucks parking lot.
Luke sighs as we hop out of the car and walk inside the building.
"What do you want to drink?" Luke asks pulling out his wallet.
"Two medium vanilla bean drinks without whip cream." I answer pulling out some money from my pocket, but he waves it away.
"Hello how my I help you?" A young blond girl asks staring at Luke with a flirty smirk.
"Three vanilla bean without whip cream." Luke says ignoring her with a frown.
"Of course, would you like today's special?" She asks leaning towards him while fluttering her eyes and I roll mine.
Some people are just idiots.
"If I wanted today's special I would've said so." Luke mutters and the girl looks taken aback.
"U-uh okay I'm s-sorry." She stutters and rushes to make the drinks while we sit down at a booth.
"His son's name is Wyatt also known as the Blood Fist."
"Oh that's cliché." I mutter.
"I suppose so." He chuckles as our drinks arrive.
"Here ya go." The girl sighs and places a napkin on the table that has a phone number scrawled with a heart at the end.
"Hope to see ya soon." She says winking at Luke who waves her away causing her to walk off in a huff while muttering under her breath.
I take a drink and set it back down.
"So I'll ask again, what does this Wyatt have to do with anything?"
"...let me just say it's not good, if they find you..."
"What? They're gonna kill me?"
"Probably worse."
I frown and lean back in my seat.
"Why is Blood Arrow still looking for me?" I ask confused.
"...I'm still not entirely sure, I'm supposed to be receiving more intel this weekend. That's why I disapprove of you going on that road trip with your friends." Luke states turning his head to look outside and he scowls.
"You can't expect me not to go."
"Why not?"
"You can't show up after almost two years and expect me to just listen to you."
"You're the one that left!"
"I left to protect the ones I care about!"
"You only hurt them by leaving! Your father, your brother, Monroe, me!"
"You guys would've all been dead if I stayed!"
Luke stays silent as we glare at each other.
I sigh.
"How are they anyway?" I ask looking down and he takes a deep breath as if to calm himself.
"Your father is worried about you and I haven't seen Monroe since you left."
I hope she's safe, Luke and Monroe were my best friends when I lived in New York. Well Luke was more of my mentor, but still one of the few people I trusted.
"You ever going to come back to New York?" Luke asks.
"No."
"That's to bad." Luke says and scowls when he sees something outside.
"Uh are you okay?" I ask raising an eyebrow and he mutters under his breath with his arms crossed.
"Lover boy just can't handle going five minutes without you, can he?"
"What are y-"
Suddenly somebody sits down beside me, I turn my head to see Justin smiling down at me.
"Hey Raya, miss me?"
"Uh I uh, Justin? What are you doing here?" I ask confused.
"I came to check on ya." He says smiling at me and ignoring Luke.
"But-"
"No buts, now what are you guys talking about?" Justin asks and Luke scowls at him.
"This is your boyfriend?"
"What?" I ask looking up and Justin smirks.
"Is that a problem?"
"Justin!" I scold.
"Yeah, it is."
"Luke!"
What are they doing?!
"Why's that?" Justin asks in a threatening voice.
"Because out of you and I, I'm the one that knows her biggest secret."
"Oh really? Then what is it?"
"Guys!" I scold annoyed.
"She obviously doesn't trust you enough to tell you." Luke smirks.
"LUKE PERISH!" I shout causing some heads to turn.
"You are not going to just walk back in my life, and start stirring up trouble with my friends!" I growl before James and I walk towards the exit.
"Raya! Oh look what you did!" Luke yells at Justin.
"Me? What about you!"
I slam the door shut behind me as I look up at the cloudy gray sky.