Hotel

"Awe they're so cute!" Jo's voice echoes through the car and I mumble for her to be quiet since I was sleeping.
"Did she just 'shhh's me?!"
"You're okay Honey." Nathan's voice chuckles.
"Don't call me Honey."
"Okay Johanna."
"It's Jo."
"I know Jean."
I groan shifting while telling the two to stop arguing.
"Uh...do you think we should wake em?"
I stir feeling hot breath on my ear and neck causing me to open my eyes as Justin's messy hair tickles my nose.
I turn to see Jo, Nathan, Tyson and Jaecee staring at me.
"What?" I ask unbuckling my seatbelt careful not to wake Justin.
"You two love birds were quite comfortable the whole ride here." Tyson smirks and I look up to see we've pulled into a gas station probably not far from the hotel.
"You okay Raya?" Jaecee asks getting concerned at my silence.
"No!" I whisper trying not to wake Justin as I scramble out of the car.
"What's wrong?!" Nathan asks worriedly as I start towards the gas station.
"Bathroom!"
I exclaim and Nathan chuckles as Jaecee rolls her eyes.
...
As I'm on my way out I grab a chocolate milk and a Reece's before heading back out to the car and buckling in.
Justin looks up as I open the door and I frown.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."
"You didn't." He answers pulling me down next to him.
"Where's the others?" I ask opening my Reece's.
"Switching drivers."
"Oh, well we shouldn't be far from the hotel." I say buckling my seatbelt.
"Raya?"
"Hmm?"
I turn to glance up at him and he opens his mouth.
"Would y-"
"What do you think you're doing?" Luke's voice makes me jump.
"Talking, what about you?" Justin grumbles.
"Scoot over, I'm sitting by Raya." Luke orders, but Justin doesn't move a muscle.
"Is there a reason you two argue so much?" I ask as Luke sits on the other side of me.
"Raya, you know why I don't like him." Luke states in an irritated voice.
"Then what is it?" Justin asks annoyed.
Luke opens his mouth ready to yell when I clamp a hand over it keeping him quiet.
"Luke." I warn before he reveals something.
"Raya." He warns back and I grab his ear pulling him towards me.
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Raya!"
"I know." I state before letting his ear go.
Man boys are frustrating.
  I pull out my phone and start playing survival on Minecraft while the two bicker to each other.
"What are you doing?" Luke asks resting his chin on my shoulder watching me play.
"Minecraft."
I feel Justin shift wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer as he glares at Luke.
"Don't touch her." Justin orders threateningly and Luke glares at him obviously annoyed.
"Awe is Justipoo jealous?" Jo's voice rings and I look up to see her smirking as Nathan gets into the drivers seat.
"Justipoo?" I ask raising an eyebrow and Jo nods.
"Shut it Johanna." Justin pouts.
"You know she's right." Nathan chuckles at Justin's red face.
"Shut up Nathan, I'm not jealous." Justin grumbles annoyed.
"Hehe Justipoo's jealous." Jo giggles and I notice a cup of coffee in her hand.
"You let her have more coffee?!" I shout at Nathan.
"....maybe."
"Care to explain why?" I ask.
"She's very carefree when she talks after coffee and tells me all her secrets." Nathan smirks as Jo blushes.
Oh no.
"What'd you tell him?" I ask worriedly.
"...well hehe I-I told him I'm s-scared of planes and clowns." Jo stutters and I roll my eyes.
"Nice move there Jo." I state and she pouts grabbing Nathan's free hand.
"So James and Avery are in the car with Saiylor, Jaecee and Tyson?" I ask.
"Yeah?" Luke asks and I glare at him.
If he honestly thought we were in danger then he'd have stayed with James.
"Main roads remember?" He asks knowing what I'm thinking by my look.
I sigh shaking my head.
"Whatcha got there?" Jo asks as I eat my chocolate.
"Reece's!" I exclaim smiling and she raises an eyebrow.
"Reece's?"
I look at her confused with my head tilted.
"Yeah? What'd I do?" I ask glancing at the others for an answer and Jo chuckles.
"Nothing, just the way say it it's adorable."
I scowl.
"I am not adorable." I grumble and she laughs.
"Yeah you are." Justin whispers in my ear and then chuckles when I glare at him.
"You guys are rude." I mutter.
"Why you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm human too?" Nathan starts singing off key from the drivers seat.
"Really?" Jo asks slightly smiling.
"I'm gonna marry you anyway." Nathan winks at Jo who blushes turning her head away.
I smile as we pull into the parking lot of the hotel.
The building is an ivory color, four stories high with ivy growing up the sides.
"FREEDOM!" I yell jumping out of the car.
We all grab our bags before walking inside. The lobby had red furniture, ivory walls and tiled floors.
"You guys go on ahead while we pay and get the room." Tyson says grabbing hold of Jaecees hand.
We agree waiting patiently by the corridor.

Jaecee and Tyson lead us through the hotel until we come to two doors.
"Okay, there's two rooms so t-"
"I'm rooming with Jaecee!" Tyson yells like a little kid reaching out to embrace her in a hug, but she pushes him back covering his face.
"No, the boys will be in this room and girls across."
"Awe." He whines pouting.
I smile at his childish love for Jaecee, I think it's cute-and gross. Yet when Tyson and I first met he was quiet and blocked off from us, I guess him knowing he can trust us made him show his true self.
Jaecee grabs the collar of his shirt pulling him closer.
"Boys will stay in your room and if either of you step one foot into the girls room I will shove you guys off the roof of this building just before Jo drops a piano on your faces."
Ouch!
"Jeez woman! Where's the mercy?!"
"Don't have any." She answers handing him the key card before opening the room for the girls.
I walk in to see beige carpets and walls with three beds with red comforters and curtains. A small tv and large dresser with nine drawers, two wooden desks with lamps and several chairs.
"BED!" Jo squeals jumping into the bed face first.
"I call the remote!" Saiylor yells flopping down on the bed while turning the tv on.
"Make sure it's appropriate for Avery." Jaecee warns while unpacking her bag.
"Okay."
I just put my suitcase under the bed. I didn't want to unpack and accidentally leave something behind.
"Oh! Jo?" I ask and she looks up from her face plant.
"Wha-?"
"Dog pile!" I shout and Avery squeals tackling Jo who ends up falling onto the floor.
"Ouch!"
"Least there's carpet?" I shrug trying not to laugh.
"Shut up Raya." Jo playfully glares from the floor.