Mudding!

I watch out the window of the car as we pull down a familiar driveway.
"Wait isn't this to Justin's house?" I ask and know my answer when I see the house.
But we turn left towards Rebecca Moore's farm.
"Yeah Tyson said their parents are really good friends."
"Oh..." I trail of looking at the vibrant colors of the plants. I don't really want to talk to Justin right now, what if he tries bringing up the conversation Luke and I were having?
"Snap out of it Raya, we're here." Jo says smiling when she sees Nathan.
"Hey Jean." Nathan smirks pulling her closer before pecking her on the cheek.
"Oh! Me too!" Tyson exclaims happily and leans over to kiss Jaecee who pushes his face away.
"Why can't I have a kiss?" Tyson asks Jaecee with puppy dog eyes.
"Because your breath stinks." Jaecee states without glancing at him.
Yikes!
"Do you have no soul?!" Tyson fake cries.
"No she doesn't, I sold it for a skittle." Jo giggles still a little hyper.
"How many cups?" Nathan asks raising an eyebrow.
"....four?" Jo asks but Nathan keeps staring at her causing her to fidget.
"Oh okay fine! Seven."
"Seven cups of coffee?!" I ask surprised and Nathan shakes his head before whispering something in her ear.
Couples. Ew.
"Let's go mudding!" Jaecee smiles and we all walk into a large shed that has three large four wheelers and one small four wheeler.
"Sweet Cakes you're riding with me." Tyson smirks referring to Jaecee.
Cute but gross...I guess that's just boys in general.
"Hold your horses there Tyson, we're still waiting on Justin."
"Justin?" I ask frowning and Nathan gives me a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah? You okay?"
"Of course I'm okay."
Nathan nods but I can tell he doesn't believe me.
....after a few minutes of talking and playing on our phones I hear the sound of running footsteps and I look up to see Justin burst through the door panting with wide eyes.
His eyes instantly meet mine before he runs over hugging me.
"Oomph! J-Justin? Can't breath!" I gasp out smelling the sent of pine and mint.
"Raya? What happened? Are you okay?!"
I stare at him confused.
"What are you talking about?"
"Nathan and Tyson said you were here crying."
I glance over Justin's shoulder to see the boys snickering and I roll my eyes. Boys with their pranks.
"I'm fine, I wasn't even crying."
"But they said?" Justin turns towards the boys threateningly.
"You liar!" Justin starts chasing them outside in the tall grass.
"And you say girls act weird." I murmur to James and he nods.
"They do."
"And they're not?"
"Exactly." James smirks and I laugh.
"Okay let's go!" Tyson exclaims grabbing Jaecee's hand and pulling her towards the red four wheeler.
Nathan and Jo hop on the white four wheeler.
"Here take the helmet." Nathan orders handing Jo a white and black helmet.
"Nope, I'm good." She declines but Nathan goes ahead and clips the helmet on her head.
"Hey! If I have to wear this you have to too!" Jo exclaims.
"...I guess that is technically fair...."
Nathan puts on a black helmet before driving off leaving us behind.
"Anyway I can persuade you to wear a helmet?" Tyson asks Jaecee.
"Nope."
"You sure?"
"Positive."
"....okay." Tyson hesitates before driving off following Nathan.
"Hey Raya?" I look down at James.
"Yeah?"
"Can I stay here and play with the dogs?" He asks pointing out at three puppies playing in the yard.
"Uh..." I hesitate I really don't want to leave him here alone.
"You sure you don't want to drive Tyson's little brother's four wheeler?" Justin asks pointing to the small four wheeler.
"Um....sure." James says smiling and I smile back.
"Do you know how to drive one?" Justin asks and I laugh.
"James here could beat almost anyone at driving these back home."
"Really?"
"Yeah, they were all actually just a little younger then me."
"Thats awesome...where-oh! Here you go." Justin hands James a small blue helmet.
"See ya out there!" James yells before driving off.
Justin looks over at me and I frown.
"I'm not wearing a helmet." I warn.
"Okay, but it's dangerous not to wear a helmet." Justin tries to reason.
"I've crashed a four wheeler three times in my life."
"Did you get hurt?"
"I broke my arm, but that's because the handle swung back hitting my arm when I hit a ditch."
"Any other times?"
"Nope, now Luke crashed probably twenty times and once he nearly flipped the four wheeler over with me on the back." I chuckle remembering how he had a panic begging me not to tell my dad.
"How long have you and Luke known each other?" Justin asks.
"Uh since I was like five years old? We didn't become friends until I was eight though."
You could not leave us alone in a room together, we'd get into an argument and destroy literally everything trying to kill the other.
"How'd you two become friends?" Justin asks seeming curious.
"Uh...I can't really remember." I lie turning my head away.
Truth is we got kidnapped when we were younger by a gang trying to get money from my dad. We had to work together to escape and after that we decided we work the best together.
We became the best of friends and no one would dare mess with us at least until Blood Arrow showed up.
Man I miss the days when I was younger.
"Raya?"
"Hmm?" I look up at him to see he's sitting on the dark green four wheeler.
"You coming?"
"Oh uh yeah." I hop on the back of the four wheeler.
"I'd hold on if I were you." Justin says with a smirk and I hesitate before placing my hands on his sides.
He starts driving fast causing me to wrap my arms around his torso.
"I told you." He calls back as the wind blows my hair in crazy tangles.
I laugh when we hit a huge puddle of mud and it covers my arms. Justin swerves throwing mud on Nathan and Jo.
"Ahh!" Jo squeals laughing and Jaecee throws a mud ball at Justin.
This continues until all of us are covered in mud and we all go park the four wheelers.
"So what would you ladies like to do know?"
"Kayaking?" Jaecee suggests and everyone agrees except for Jo who remains quiet.