Hiding? Really Boys?

"AAAAHHHH!" The boys yell surprised and jump back.
"Raya?!" Jo asks observing us confused before she smirks.
"Raya, if you wanted to play seven minutes in heaven with Justin, you should've warned us before hand."
"Yeah! That's what we were doing!" Justin says with a smirk, but his cheeks are tinted red.
"Wait, what? Minutes in heaven?" I ask confused and Tyson turns giving me a look of pure shock.
"You've never played seven minutes in heaven?!"
"Uh no, I don't think I've ever even heard of it." I answer and he smiles brightly before jumping up and running towards Jaecee.
"Jaecee and I can show you!" He leans forward as if to kiss her when she grabs his ear.
"Ow! Ow!" He whines.
"Tyson." She warns.
"Uh, yes Honeybug?" He asks nervously.
"What were you doing in the closet?"
"Um...well you see, the boys and I were playing truth or dare and it got carried away? Hehe."
"How so?"
"Well I mentioned your rules of not stepping foot in this room, and so Nathan called me a pushover so I dared him to come in here for five minutes after you guys left."
"And?"
"Well we didn't know that Raya was still here. When we heard the bathroom door open we rushed in here to hide."
Hiding? Really boys?
"Then why was Raya in the closet?"
"She heard us close the door. We would've told her what was going on, but before we could you guys showed up. So we pulled her in here hoping we wouldn't get caught."
"And you thought this was a good idea because...?"
"Well I just love annoying you honeybu-OW! Let go of my ear! Now! Bad Girl-Ouch!"
I laugh at their silly relationship.
"Wait! Oh dear Skittles Nation." Jo states completely shocked.
"What?" I asked.
"HOW MUCH OF OUR CONVERSATION DID YOU HEAR?!?!" Jo yells.
Jaecee looks like she's angry and embarrassed, but also looks ready to kill.
Oh no, they're gonna die.
"N-nothing!" Nathan yelps hiding behind Jo as Jaecee glares at him.
Boys sometimes, jeez!
"I swear we didn't hear much!"
Jaecee pulls Tyson towards her to where they're faces are inches apart.
"What did you hear?"
Tyson for some odd reason smirks before exaggeratedly running a hand through his hair.
...he probably shouldn't have done that.
Jaecee's eyes widen before she grabs his hand bending it at an odd angle.
"Ow! Jaecee babe-OW! Please! Jeez woman don't brake my hand! I'm sorry!" Tyson yelps as she shoves him out the door and slamming it closed.
She turns towards Nathan and Justin with an angry expression before taking a step forward.
"Aaaaaahhhh!" Nathan screams before running and jumping out the hotels window with Justin following closely behind.
"Nathan!"
"Justin!"
I lean over the edge feeling my heart jump as they land on the ground with a thump.
They sit there dazed before running inside.
"Did they die?" Jaecee growls.
"Sadly no." Jo mutters with a sigh.
"They're lucky Jaecee didn't have a knife." I state looking up at the dark sky.
"Or a feather." Jo says and I look over at her.
"Uh what?"
"Hey! Jaecee can be very mean with a feather!"
I turn to look at Jaecee and giver the What-The-Heck-Is-She-Talking-About-And-Do-I-Need-To-Call-An-Ambulance? Look.
She shakes her head 'no' and smiles.
"She stole my phone!" Jaecee says defensively.
"And the feather?"
"She tried taking out my eyes!" Jo yells.
"Hey! Just one..." Jaecee smirks and I glance over at Saiylor who's been unusually quiet.
"You okay?" I ask and she nods.
"Yeah, just thinking...Tyson's probably upset."
"He has no right! None of them do!" Jaecee and Jo exclaim.
"Did you help them?" I ask and she glances up.
"No! I just know my brother's got to be upset right now since Jaecee's mad at him."
"Well then he needs to learn not to act like a complete artard!" Jaecee yells angrily.
Oh dear...
"Artard?" I ask confused and she nods.
"Yup!"
"Okay then." I murmur and glance at Jo.
"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly.
"Did I say anything embarrassing earlier?" She asks.
Uh...other then the whole "we're not dating YET?" No, no you didn't.
"I uh can't remember, I don't think so."
He probably didn't hear her. Yeah! Let's hope that's the case.
"Ugh, I'm so tired!" Jo collapses into the bed and then is out like a light.
"Awe, she's probably dreaming about NathanPooPoo." Jaecee teases and I laugh.
"Yeah, probably."
I lay down and play Minecraft on my phone until I fall asleep listening to Sound The Bugle by Trevor Horn through my headphones.