Haunted House

I keep a watchful eye as we walk down the dark and foggy paths.
Creepy music starts playing through the speakers and Jo scowls.
"That is the most annoying sound!"
"I have to disagree, Tyson's voice is the most annoying." Jaecee states causing Tyson to scowl before he smirks.
"But as you said I'm also very attractive."
"I thought we all agreed never to talk about that again." Jaecee whines.
I smile leaning over and whispering to Justin.
"I have a brilliant idea." I smirk and he raises an eyebrow.
"And what might that be?"
"Okay this might be a bit cliche, but you know how the whole damsel and knight in shinning armor?" I ask making sure no one else is listening.
"Yeah, and your plan?"
"We let them get alone together in this haunted house and hope it works out." I say gesturing to Nathan and Jo and then Jaecee and Tyson.
"And hope the girls don't end up being the ones to save the boys." Justin chuckles as I laugh nodding in agreement.
"But what about the others?"
I frown before walking up to Luke with Justin following close behind.
"What were you two talkin about?" Luke asks curiously.
"Will you help us?"
"With?"
"Playing Cupid?" I ask and then the first thing that comes to mind is the Supernatural scene where Dean punches Cupid and I try not to laugh.
"How?"
"Well I saw your Halloween costume already and I think that could help us." I state remembering I saw his mask while he was going through his bag which now hangs loosely on his shoulder.
"What exactly are you wanting me to do?"
"Scare them when they're alone." I answer.
"Fine, but if I get punched you owe me a trip to Texas Road House."
"Deal." I smile even though it's very likely he's gonna get hit.
The end will be worth it though.
"What about Saiylor, Avery and James?" Justin asks and Luke walks off to talk to her.
"I'm assuming Luke's taking care of it?" I say trying to think of some ideas how to separate them into certain groups.
Luke walks back over with a smug smile.
"I got it all covered, Saiylor said that she'll watch the kids and 'accidentally' get separated from us."
"Thanks!" I smile as we continue walking and I see a vibrant green light up ahead above a rusty old car.
I watch as the group a few yards ahead of us run off because a boy wearing dark clothes has a blow horn.
I walk beside Jaecee before suddenly she pushes me towards the boy.
"No." I say covering my ears from the sound.
I turn back to Jaecee as she laughs.
"Brat!"
"What's wrong?" She asks trying to sound innocent and I scowl.
"I hate loud sounds." I grumble.
We keep walking beside a tin metal wall when suddenly we hear loud banging and the clanking of chains.
"What is that?" Nathan asks looking for the source.
"Awe you scared?" Jo asks and he scowls.
"No!"
"Then I guess you don't need to hold someone's hand." She smirks before Nathan grabs for her hand.
"I change my mind."
I smirk and feel Justin nudge me with his arm.
"I think this'll work."
I nod in agreement just as a boy with short black hair wearing white clothes runs by carrying a machete, he hits the tin making a banging sound.
"Whoa." Saiylor exclaims trying to get out of his way.
"You okay?" I ask and she nods.
I see movement behind her hidden by the shadows, in a moments notice I'm pulling her towards me as a girl with crazy black hair runs up screaming.
"Ah!" Saiylor jumps, but the black haired girl is pulled back by the chains.
"Okay that's freaky." Jaecee says and Tyson nods in agreement.
"Let's keep going." Luke says walking ahead and we follow.
...
"Wait where's Saiylor and the kids?" Jaecee asks and Luke steps in.
"Avery and James had to use the restroom so she took them."
"Oh." Jaecee nods.
I give Luke the signal to go and he falls back before slipping behind the corner unnoticed.
  Now it's just Nathan, Jo, Jaecee, Tyson, Justin and I.
We continue walking and laughing at our friends reaction to the jump scares.
At least until the path splits into two. A scarecrow stands in the middle pointing to both directions.
"Which way are we supposed to go?" I ask and the scarecrow suddenly speaks causing us to jump in surprise.
"Three left and three right. Choose correctly." The scarecrow says and I smile.
"I'll go with Nathan and Jo."
Justin hesitates but smiles when he realizes what I'm doing.
"And I'll go with Jaecee and Tyson."
My group goes left while they go right.