Blur

"I swear if Luke ever turns into a fly, I'm gonna be like WHACK!" James threatens while slapping his arm.
I laugh and shake my head.
"I'll be sure to warn him, Spiderman."
"SSSSSpiiiiiderrman." He says wiggling his eyebrows.
"Okay no more sugar for you." I state nervously.
"What?! Why?"
"You're acting like a creepy-"
"RAYA!"
I turn just in time to be tackled to the ground by someone.
"What the?" I look up to see Jo grinning like a psycho axe murderer.
"RayaRayaRayaRaya!"
"Uh...what's wrong with you?" I ask nervously as James steps back from her hesitant on what to do.
"She had to much coffee." Jaecee states with a look of distaste.
"Raya! Jaecee doesn't like coffee!" Jo yells with a frown.
"She WHAT?!" I yell in surprise.
"What? That dirt you call coffee is horrible and just tastes worse with sugar." Jaecee says defensively and I shake my head. I swear this girl acts almost exactly like Monroe.
"I've only met two people that don't like coffee and that's you and an old friend of mine."
"Only two?" Jaecee raises an eyebrow confused.
"Yep." I nod.
"This only shows you how unique I truly am." Jaecee smirks and we all laugh.
"Hey Raya, you wanna come with us to the farm? Tyson and Nathan are supposed to be there. We're all going to go swimming and ride four wheelers." Jo says helping me up.
"I don't have a swimsuit."
"Neither do we, we're on our way to the store to grab one."
"I hate shopping." Jaecee mutters and Jo, James and I agree with her as we walk to the small mall.

"So who's that boy Luke?" Jaecee asks nonchalantly.
"Huh? Oh, he's an old friend of mine." I answer not really wanting to talk about it.
"So I don't have to kick his a-I mean butt?" Jo asks and corrects herself remembering Jamed is here.
"Nope, he's not the type you want to get into a fight with either." I warn.
"Oh please, I can take him down any time I need to." Jo says confidently and I frown.
"You need to know who you're dealing with before you start fights with someone."
She's lucky Luke isn't the type to get into fights with girls. He's way stronger then he looks, he and I have had matches before and sadly he beat me...many times.
"Why are you acting like he's dangerous or something?" Jaecee asks her eyes narrowed in confusion.
Everyone's dangerous to some point, to whom is the problem.
"He's not." I lie as we walk into the swimsuit store.
I look around at all the swim supplies, beach clothes and bathing suits.
"I'm getting this." Jaecee states in a bored tone while holding up a dark purple two piece, white over shirt, sandals and jean shorts.
"Cute." I nod looking around.
"I'll get this one." Jo answers holding up a deep blue two piece that matches her eyes, matching flip flops and a light blue over dress.
"That's pretty." I compliment grabbing a red two piece, black over dress and flip flops.
"James? Did you pick something out?" I ask grabbing a can of sunscreen.
"Yeah, this good?" He asks holding up red shorts and a blue tshirt.
"Yep, let's get outta here." I smile heading towards the check out counter.
"Have a good day girls!" The cashier calls after we pay.
"You too!"
We walk out the door and Jo suddenly smiles.
"So Jaecee, have you kissed Tyson yet?" Jo asks with an evil grin.
".....you are forbidden from coffee." Jaecee orders nonchalantly.
"COFFEE!" Jo screams as if in pain causing some people walking by to stare.
Uh...okay then...
"Coffee makes girls act weird." James informs causing Jaecee and I to laugh.
"I agree with James!" Jaecee smiles.
"Off to the farm we go!" Jo exclaims linking arms with Jaecee and I before trying to skip away.
"Uh-no." I warn dragging my feet, but Jo continues to drag us.
"We're off to see the boys, the wonderful boys for us!" Jo sings and I just stare.
"Uh plan?" I ask Jaecee and she smirks.
"LOOK! ITS DEAN WINCHESTER!" Jaecee yells pointing in a random direction.
"Where?! WHERE IS MY HUSBAND?!" Jo asks looking around with wide eyes.
"You mean my husband."
"You have Tyson!"
"You have Nathan!"
"Nathan's my man-"
"Jo!" I interrupt pointing at my brother.
Man I'm the only sane person in this group.
I shake my head.
"Oh I'm so glad we're friends! We're the magic of friendship." Jo giggles as we walk down a driveway.
"Why does that sound like a line from MyLittlePony?" I ask worriedly.
"....IT DOES!" Jo exclaims with wide eyes and a horrified expression.
"You guys are so weird." Jaecee states shaking her head.
"Awe, but you love us." I say in an innocent voice.
"Ugh that is true."
"We love you too." I smile and Jo nods spinning around.
"WE LOOOOOOOOVE YOOOU!!!!"
I cover my ears flinching away.
What the h*** is with this girl?! She's gone psycho!
Oh! I have an idea!"
"Johanna Jean! If you stop we'll watch Supernatural later?" I suggest and she completely freezes.
"Reeeeaallly?"
"Really." Jaecee agrees.
"Okay." She says smiling and then goes completely expressionless.
.....uh......I don't know which one's worse, hyper psycho or emotionless doll.....