|8|

Heading out of the office and the police station, Grace made her way towards the now busy streets of Adenview, it was still breezy but that was what Grace enjoyed. The cool breeze vanished the stress and the tensed moments.

Grace stopped to see a boy sitting on a bench, he looked familiar to her, with his natural dusty brown and mid tone blonde hair stuck out to him.

She made her way towards the boy from yesterday, seeing that his clothes were now stained. Surprised, by the fact, Grace began to speak.

"What happened to you?" Holland looked up and stared at his shoes.

"Nothing really." He discarded the situation.

His blue shirt was stained with purple, his hands had bruises on them. On his face, his left eye looked swollen like it had been freshly punched. There were slight patches on his face, tear stained ones.

"I know you're hurt, Holland." Grace spoke taking a seat as he turned to her.

"Some bullies at my school, shoved me onto the wall, threw paint on me and lunged at me." He breathed out, despite his difficulty of trying not to reminisce this fact.

"They were big, scary and really cruel people. It-it was horrifying." Holland admitted sadly, as a tear escaped his eye, Grace felt sorry for this child, despite knowing him from yesterday, she felt that she knew him somehow.

"Well, well, look who it is girls." Grace heard a familiar voice.

Flickering her eyes up to see, Tania, Michelle and Dana were standing there like gang leaders.

"Is this your new prey?" Tania asked suddenly interested.

Grace stood up cooly as Holland slightly scooted over the bench witnessing what was happening right now.

"What do you want?" She asked calmly.

"Well, firstly answer the question." She smirked.

"Do you think I'm disgusting like you, bullying children for fun?" Grace spoke monotonously with her brows furrowed in their neutral state.

A grimace formed upon, Tania's lips as Michelle stepped forwards, but Tania held her back, by extending out her arm.

"No, Michelle."

"So, who is this boy then? A messenger who transfers all your messages to your victims." Grace ignored this as she grabbed Holland's hand and pulled him away.

"Not a chance." She spoke passing by Tania, Michelle and Dana.

Letting go of Holland's hand, Grace started walking, hearing Holland's and her footsteps tap against the concrete ground.

"Who were they?" Holland mustered.

"Trouble."

"Funny, that's what they call my brother and also you." He joked as Grace smiled small at this.

"Did you run away from school?" She asked Holland.

"Do you think I did the wrong thing, Grace?" Holland asked her slowly as Grace felt suddenly surprised, no one had really asked her this before. People always assumed she was doing something wrong.

"I-. I think you didn't do anything for you to be wrong. They started the fight, didn't they?" Holland nodded his head.

"Was there a reason?" She asked.