|22|

Waking up in the morning, Grace had already gotten ready and was fixing her jacket.

She had on a pair of grey converses, a white lose shirt, a denim jacket and dark blue cuffed jeans. They suited her, because they made her look elegantly smart and dangerous. But then again, denim suited everyone.

Grace enjoyed wearing denim a lot.

She already had her breakfast and was tying the knot on her shoelace. Just as she grabbed her bag from the kitchen, Valerie had woken up and made her way towards the same direction.

Grace ignored her as they both brushed past each other. It was as if two arch nemesis had just ignored each other. Isn't that the situation that they're placed in?

Grace made her way outside and contemplated for a bit, before walking towards the park, she had an hour to spare, why not make the best of it.

Upon reaching the park, Grace took her seat at the usual swing as her feet touched the white glossy pebbles, the wind quietly brushing past her as she breathed out.

"Wanting some peace and quiet?" A voice asked.

Looking up, she saw Griffin standing there. He looked breath-taking each and every day, with his lovely sunshine light brownish hair and the warm but calm eyes gleamed.

Grace thought Griffin had great style, it was true, he did have a very good style, he looked pretty much flawless everyday.

He was wearing a baseball t-shirt, a pair of converses, black jeans and a generous hoodie that was a dark colour. It may have seemed like a simple outfit, but Griffin could always pull it off.

Griffin would smile when people would say that to him.

"I guess you could say that." Grace nodded her head.

He took a seat on the swing beside her as they both were silent for a few moments.

"I heard your motorcycle got taken off of you." Griffin started the conversation.

"That's the least thing on my mind." Grace admitted shrugging.

"What's on your mind then?" Griffin asked as his dark eyebrows lowered slightly.

"I don't get on well, with one of my siblings."

"I understand." Griffin nodded.

"You do?" Grace asked.

"Yeah, me and my younger brother and my older brother would always fight when we were younger, but it takes time to really understand each other." Griffin spoke.

"Your little brother?"

"I don't see him around as often." Griffin admitted shrugging slightly.

"What's his name?" Grace asked.

"Hey, Grace." Someone spoke making both pairs of eyes head in the direction of the voice.

"Holland." Both Grace and Griffin mentioned at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" Griffin asked.

"I- uh, come here to think." Holland admitted.

"How do you know, Grace?" Griffin asked.

"I saw him here previously." Grace answered as Griffin nodded his head.

"You're never at home no more, Griffin." Griffin stared down at Holland as he scrunched his eyebrows.