|51|

Griffin continued to dab the antidote onto Grace's hand as he bandaged her hand up, before moving towards her face. Grace could see the concentration on his face, as he was trying not to hurt her, in anyway.

Grace looked around the room acknowledging the place where she been working in, truth to be told she loved this place, she loved how it was decorated and the door plate held her name,

'GRACE'

The day that she stepped into this office, she could feel something so special about this room, she didn't know why. But what had intrigued her the most was why was every officer that had ever stepped into this office so pleased and so surprised. From SO Blake to Officer Andrews and Officer Patrick.

"It is, isn't it?"

"You've got a great office,"

"Woah...cool office."

Something didn't add up. And I'm not talking about the hundreds of books, I'm talking about why this office was given to Grace. Usually, officers have rubbish offices. With boxed off rooms, no air conditions and really smelly coffee filled rooms.

Grace hissed at the sudden contact as she jumped in her seat. The wound on her cheek was burning and Grace wasn't impressed. Griffin could see Grace in a lot of pain.

"Ah, that hurts." She winced.

"I know. I know." He admitted.

Griffin started dabbing again on the wound as Grace shook her head, not being able to contain it any longer. She closed her eyes at the stinging sensation belonging to the antiseptic and cotton pad. She grimaced at the sight of it.

Griffin looked amused, but he didn't laugh.

"I know you're mocking me."

"It's too cute." He spoke as Grace furrowed her brows.

"You look cute when you're in thought or in this case irritated." Grace couldn't help but release a smile at his words.

"You know Grace," Griffin moved a bit closer as he looked from the floor to Grace.

"People don't see the good side of you." Grace looked at Griffin as she was confused.

"You don't let people see the Grace that you want them to see." Grace looked at him curiously. What is he talking about?

"You're all done." Grace looked at him as he gestured down to her hands. They were both wrapped up neatly with bandages. Huh?

"You're not the only sly one." He winked at the tall brunette, who only let a small smile slip.

"Well played, Waters." Grace said with a smile as Griffin nodded his head, as he was about to place the cotton pad on Grace's cheek.

She held it all in. It was her fault in the first place, she should've really dodged but she contemplated. Contemplated on what though?

"You can hold my hand, if you want." Griffin looked at the brunette, as he placed the cotton with the antidote on it, the pungent smell of the chemical crowding her sense of smell.

The moment it touched her cheek, she grabbed onto something so tight. She didn't hiss, but she closed her eyes, the feeling of the pain wasn't going to be endured by Grace. Grace was capable of bearing pain, but when the wound is deeper that's when it stings more.

Griffin placed a plaster on her cheek, covering the deep graze on her cheek.

Grace exhaled through her nose, even though there was a plaster on her cheek, it did quite annoy her. Griffin stared at Grace for a few seconds as she stared at him confused. He gestured with his eyes to look down, the moment that she did, she realised she was holding onto Griffin's hand.

She slowly pulled her hand away from his grasp. Just in time as, Jack came back, he looked quite flushed and surely by the look on Jack's face gave it away.

"Officer Gemma?" Grace figured as Jack nodded his head.