|47|

"What the-." Jack trailed off looking at who it was.

"What are you doing here?" Jack looked at Bucky as he was only shooting glares in the direction of Jack.

"I asked you a question." He raised his voice ever so slightly.

"That's none of your business." Bucky, bit back.

Jack rolled his eyes at his previous gang-member.

"Nice to see you, beauty." Bucky looked at Grace up and down, who in turn furrowed her brows.

"Don't you dare, call me that." She lowly spoke as she grabbed his shirt.

"Your hands all over me, seemingly you want me too." Grace let go of Bucky who looked intoxicated.

"I think he's drunk." Grace admitted to Jack who looked at Bucky in distaste.

"You're right." He nodded his head.

"I think The Attacker sent these two instead of his/her place. This seems to explain a lot."

"What does it explain?" Grace asked Jack.

"Well, you wouldn't see The Attacker strike so early at eight. You'd see them at their time. Meaning three in the morning. Also, there wouldn't be just one person, you'd see bodyguards around this villain." Jack's answer was right, The Attacker wouldn't strike so early and be at such an obvious area for Jack and Grace to see.

"What if this was planned?" Grace spoke as Jack stared at her.

"It could be, I mean obviously, seeing Bucky's state it surely does prove something." Jack spoke as he studied his ex-recruit.

"I think they were switched."

"Do you think the real Attacker was here?"

"Maybe." He shrugged. "Perhaps, they are still here." Jack spoke as Grace and him looked at another sharing the same thought.

"Where's the real Attacker." Jack crouched down.

"I don't know what you're saying." Bucky spoke dribbling.

"Eugh. Hey, snap out of it." Jack snapped his fingers in front of Bucky's face as he tried to stay awake.

"He's surely intoxicated." Jack stood up again.

Grace looked at the second person and moved towards them. She crouched down as she spoke up.

Grace was about to pull the mask off of the second person, but was stopped at the sound of a voice.

"Nice to see you people." Grace closed her eyes shut in annoyance. She knew who this voice was.

"Ah, dear Grace. It's been so long."