|49|

"You're not thinking straight, Jack." Winston's voice was heard amongst the fighters. Jack had dodged multiple punches, that the gang-members were losing count.

Jack kicked one of the gang-members straight in the stomach, which sent them straight for the tree.

"I know you want to stay in this gang, Jack. I mean look at your training skills! You learnt this from us." Winston called as Jack ignored him pushing gang-members legs down that were ready to collide with him. Jack crouched down as one of the fighters had tried to swing at him.

Grabbing the fighting gang-member's arm, he tried to flip them over, but hadn't been able to as another fighter had caught him from the back.

"You're really missing out." Winston shrugged.

"I know what you're doing." Jack called as he ran backwards with the gang-member holding onto him. The front gang-member tried to attack him but Jack kicked him which caused him to fall onto the ground.

Jack flipped the person who was holding him as the person landed on the ground. Jack looked at him as he was ready to fend off another member but felt something graze his skin. He hissed slightly, shutting his eyes tightly.

Jack looked down to see who it was, grabbing the man from the floor he was ready to hit him, just as the man was about to hit him. Jack had dodged countless times, as the knife had struck him a few times.

Jack kicked the knife out of his grasp, as the fighting member rushed off.

"I don't think you do." Winston shook his head as he'd seen another batch of fighters coming at him. Jack internally rolled his eyes as he exhaled.

Grace had already made most of the fighters pay for coming out and fighting, but her eyes caught onto the more men. This was a public park. How was there nobody here?

"You've got to be kidding me." Jack breathed out as Winston lifted his hand up to stop the men from attacking.

"You've messed with the wrong people, Jack. It's now or never. Join or die."

"I'd rather swallow pins then join that useless group you call a gang." Jack spat as Winston lowered his hand down, this was a bad mistake.

There and then, the fighters charged at Jack and Grace. Grace licked her lips as she knew they were armed, she had to fend off with only her fists and legs. That's all. But she was skilled and trained from the best.

'Come at me, you pieces of trash.'

The voice of her trainer was heard throughout her mind. Her eyes switched to more power and more determined.

Fighters charged in her direction as she kicked and punched them all. Her blows were now ruthless as the sight of the fighters falling or striking back. This showed how dedicated they were to keep their boss happy. If only they knew what a disgusting and over-selfish person he truly was.

"You called for it, boy. Now you die with your friend." Jack was managing to fight. Even though these people were tougher than him, he wasn't any less.

In fact, he had extra plans up his sleeve. He knew what he was doing. He knew what Winston was doing. So, he had to play their games as well. Even if it meant achieving one thing. Answers.

Answers to settle this all. Even if it meant turning the tables.

Grace saw how the armed men were thrashing, she had used her martial arts tricking which came in handy. However, after a few blows, she could see weapons being pulled out.

A knife grazed her hand, which she internally winced in pain. After everything, Grace wasn't going to give up. Breathing out, she used all her will power to take these people out. With the strength of a teenager and a professional boxer, Grace had managed to overpower most of them out.

However, once the knife came in contact with her cheek. That caused the biggest rage to fury.

"Grace." Jack called as he kicked the last person down, the anger boiling in his body. He ran towards the gang-member with the knife and tackled him down.

Jack started throwing punches as he got up, seeing he was knocked out. Grace could feel the oozing sensation of blood, the crimson coloured blood on her cheek. That didn't stop her. She'd been through worse.

Grace grabbed the next member and flipped him over. She kneed another, slammed one onto the ground and the last one she was ready to attack, but the sweet siren and red and blue lights flashed which didn't cause her to stop just yet.

She punched him and slammed him down, the sound of running and the sound of police officers harking at the gang-members that were injured who were now either in pain or scowling at them.

Grace stopped punching the man as she grabbed him the collar,

"I'm letting you go this time. Don't show up again in front of my face."
With that Grace let go of the man as she stood up as he collapsed to the floor.

"Grace." Grace's back was turned to the person as she exhaled.