|37|

Tania was standing there with Summer on the ground. There would be a hundred - screw that. A thousand things echoing throughout somebody's mind, Grace didn't know what to feel.

Surely she and Summer never got on well with another. But the sight that she saw caught her off guard. Summer was on the ground whilst Tania was standing up. The crowd had echoed low chuckles as Summer was moving backwards.

"It's actually surprising." Tania spoke as she knelt down.

"Your sister is so famous around the school. You know for her dangerous and calm demeanour." Tania spoke not worried about anything.

"Whereas you," she looked Summer up and down, "are completely unknown." The crowd began sniggering as Grace watched this.

"I'm surprised she hasn't turned up to school today, it would've been a shame for her to see her little sister to get hurt and she wouldn't even know who would've done it." Tania shrugged as she stared at Summer, who in return had bold eyes.

Tania looked down at Summer as Summer gulped down her dry throat, which wasn't helping her at all.

How did Tania get inside of school grounds? Grace realised then that school had already finished half an hour ago. She thought it would've been longer, but her guess had been wrong.

"Is something worrying you?" Summer licked her lips as she breathed in and out.

Intimidated by Tania, Summer wasn't able to speak.

Tania grabbed Summer by the shirt as Grace was at a standstill point not moving an inch or a muscle.

"I don't care." Tania let go of Summer, as Tania stood up rolling her eyes, as Summer stared at the crowd, who were all quiet or weren't going to help her.

Tania grabbed Summer by the collar of her shirt and pulled her up, the sound of muttering and gasps were heard throughout the crowd. Grace's hood was lifted up removing any identification of her, but underneath that hood there was curiousness urging through her. What was Tania going to do?

"If your searching for your sister, she's not going to be able to save you, Summer." Tania lowly spoke so that Summer could only hear.

Tania raised her fist into the air and was about to launch it in the direction of Summer's face when someone had caught it abruptly. The crowd stared at the person who caught Tania's hand, daring for such a bold move like that.

"Who are you?" Tania spoke staring at the person who had grabbed her wrist, interrupting her battle time with Summer.

Grace lowered her hood down as people were surprised more than ever to see the main bad and dangerous girl of this school.

"Grace." Summer whispered as Grace kept her eyes fixated on Tania. Letting go of her hand, Grace and Tania had a standstill moment.

"Well, well, if it isn't Miss Grace Science. What are you doing here? I thought you were at home bunking off school, like usual." Tania shrugged not looking scared at all.

"Or are you here for another prey." Tania smirked.

"Move." Grace spoke lowly to Summer who had gotten off her feet towards the crowd where Evangeline had held her.

At this point, Lila Stone, Griffin and Jake had arrived to the circle. They were all eyeing this in curiosity and wondered what was going on here.

Grace's bold brown eyes stared at Tania's dark eyes as they mirrored each other's emotion.

Serious