|42|

As much as Grace's eye wasn't burning she could till remember the events that had happened today. When she and Tania met again, Tania and her having a fight. Grace's family confronting her and also getting grounded.

Grace had to be determined to at least get somewhere in this case. Four days had gone meaning ten days were remaining. She had to get somewhere, she was more determined to find out The Attacker after learning about the six year old who had also gotten abducted, without any officer even catching sight.

This disturbed her the most. This made her want to hunt this person down.

"Here you go, sweetheart." Grace had been given an ice-pack to which she placed upon her right eye as her aunt had finished writing the prescription up.

"I've prescribed you Optrex and some other creams. Remember to take pain killers so that the pain subsides quicker. Also place cold water over that eye to prevent anymore of the swell." Her aunt looked at her.

"Take care, Grace." She kissed her niece's forehead as Grace nodded her head.

"You too." With that, Grace left the room to see Jack sitting on the chair awaiting for Grace. As soon as he'd spotted her, Jack stood up as Grace had moved slowly towards him.

"Are you feeling better, now?" Jack asked, Grace nodded her head slowly.

"Alright, next stop pharmacy." Jack and Grace both made their way out of the hospital and towards the route to the pharmacy.

Entering the now quiet area, Grace moved towards the pharmacist and gave her the prescription prescribed by Doctor Nancy.

"How are you, Grace?" The pharmacist known as Rob spoke as he took the piece of paper.

"Good, you?" She breathed out.

"Well, I'm okay, but seemingly you aren't." He switched glances between Grace and the prescription.

"Fights?" He thought as Grace shrugged, 

"I'll get your medication right away." He moved towards the back as Jack turned to her.

"Does everyone know you around Adenview or something?" Grace stared at Jack who was quite astonished.

"Not everyone. Oh wait, that's a lie." Grace smirked.

"Wow, dude. You're literally famous, no wonder everyone is scared of you."

"Scared, of me?" Grace feigned surprise.

"Of course." Jack sarcastically replied.

"Why do you say that?" Grace asked stuffing her hands into her pocket.

"Er, probably because it's true." Jack shrugged as Grace shook her head slightly.

Rob had exited with the prescription in hand as he had sealed it with the pharmaceutical's bag and had given it to Grace.

"There you go, Grace. Take care." He bid her adieu as Jack and Grace left the pharmacy.

Only to be caught off sight, something they never wanted to see.