|35|

"The Attacker, hasn't been attacking for the last few days. Been on hiatus, or some trash like that." Bob shook his head.

"What I heard from The Granger gang is that The Attacker makes an appearance every night at the park, he's always lurking around the park."

Grace carried on listening to this conversation.

"Like I said The Attacker is very swift and does everything according to time management. You'd have to be pretty fast to catch up with that person."

"Why didn't The Attacker, go to the park yesterday?" Grace asked.

"Oh he did. Apparently The Black Wharf were there." Grace knew that gang and also knew that they were taking to Jack.

"He was lurking somewhere." Grace thought as she nodded her head.

"I'm not sure where, but wherever he was, you'd have to be pretty fast to catch him. I'm sure you won't have any problem with that. I heard you're a pretty fast runner." Bob finished drinking his soda as Grace was listening carefully to every detail.

"Just remember, The Attacker isn't who they seem to be. They're always five steps ahead."

"There's the problem. He's always ahead." Bob shook his head in distaste.

Grace nodded her head, after hearing the generous information that Bob had given to her.

"By the way Grace, I'm surprised you actually said you'd want to be my friend." Grace looked up at Bob.

"You must think I'm weird, right?"

"No, truth to be told, people are scared of me." She shrugged, Bob raised his brows.

"You don't say." She heard the sarcasm in his tone.

"But its true, you are pretty scary. Your vibe is. But I guess if people really did meet you, they'd know you're not a vampire."

"Stop. Vampires." She shook her head.

"What? You don't like vampires? How about werewolves?" Grace nodded her head.

"They're cool."

"Do you like Jacob?"

"Who?"

"From Twighlight." Bob looked excited like a little child going to Disney Land.

Grace shook her head confused.

"He's a werewolf."

"How do you know about all of this?" Grace asked curiously.

"Let's just say I've watched it... eight times..." Bob trailed off.

"Wow." Grace chuckled slightly.

"That's, just..."

"-Bezerk? No. I think the word you're looking for is fantastic." Bob nodded as Grace shook her head grabbing the Tango can along with her.

Getting off the chair, Grace was making her way outside as she headed towards the bench and took a seat, her hands rested on the bench as she felt something underneath her.

Staring at the bench there was an engraving of a few words,

'Love messages aren't always a treat.'

Grace was really lost and really confused by what that meant, but knowing her, she'd figure it out sometime later. Pulling out her phone, Grace took a photo of this and got up, stuffing the can inside her backpack.

Throwing it over her shoulder, Grace started walking with her hood up, as she passed by busy streets and busy cafes, Grace continued walking. The breeze relieving and pushing her stress away.

"You know you could stop worrying so much." Grace heard a voice as she turned around to see another self of her.

"Or you could stop."

"I'm not worrying." Grace spoke as she stared at the fourth Grace.

"What's wrong, Grace?" The second Grace spoke. "I think someone is actually getting tired of all of this." Grace saw two Grace's staring at her.

"Do you really believe those two?" The first Grace with the leather jacket spoke up entering the conversation with her arms folded.

"All they say is what you're falling into. How weird isn't it? You're the girl with the dangerous looks and killer attitude. But they know nothing really about you." Leather jacket Grace spoke.

"You know, Grace, if I were you, I'd listen to us. Not sounding selfish, but the truth is that you're worked up." The fourth Grace spoke.

"Calm down!" The third Grace entered the conversation waving her pom-poms that were being waved into the air.

"Alright, let's take it calmly, people. She's clearly thinking she's crazy, talking to herself, right now." The second Grace spoke up.

"Lets go through this again."

"Are you Grace, paying attention?" Grace looked at all four of them as she nodded her head slowly.

"Well then, I suggest you listen. We're your conscience like you see in TV shows, now, I know you're stressed about Valerie."

"She spreads negative vibes! I don't understand why?" The third Grace spoke up gesturing to the second Grace with her pom-pom.

"Me neither." The second Grace spoke.

"What do you think, leather jacket?" The fourth Grace spoke.

"Well, truly I believe that Grace is also worried about something else." Grace stared at the leather jacket version of herself.

"What's going on your mind, right now?" Grace's mind was claustrophobic. All and everything inside of her mind was clogging any sort of light seeping through.

"Your family, right? Your friends? But I don't think that."

"I think you have a mixture of Lila Stone and SO Blake and Cumberbatch wrapped around your head." Leather Jacket Grace, was kinda correct.

With Grace's head being filled with mixed moments, one that stood out was SO Blake and Cumberbatch's talk earlier on, in Grace's office.

Lila Stone, wasn't bothering her at all, but the mere sound of her name got her already annoyed, it was true. Grace didn't like Lila, but she wasn't going to start playing childish games with Lila to prevent her from doing what she seemed to do on a daily basis.

"You could care less about The Attacker, but you're more focussed on what's been going on at school. Even Tania and her gang hadn't gotten to you that much." The fourth one spoke as the second Grace interrupted.

"Okay that's a lie, Tania and her clique are a different story. Lila is something new. She thinks she can get under Grace's skin easily. Technically she can't do that."

"Why?" The second one asked.

"Because, Grace is a lot more powerful and nothing gets to her. Not even Lila Stone. The new girl, the newbie or even the new problem."