*~Chapter One~*

"So where do you want to start" asked the interviewer, sitting opposite the boy across from him. Sitting in an office chair that had a few cushioned bits to make up for its wooden framing whilst the one the other boy sat on was that of wood and wood only.

"Well I think we should start at the beginning sir," Jimin said with a smile, looking down into his lap where his figures fiddled nervously "It was called the ship of dreams....and it was....."

3rd person PVO:

"Come on Jimin"! Taehyung shouted whilst dragging Jimin through the crowd, Jimin stumbling behind him as he struggled to keep his footing under him as they walked/ran quickly.

"Alright, jeez the bar isn't going anywhere yah know," Jimin resorted back at the other, trying to keep his eyes up to avoid the crowds of people but also looking back down to make sure he didn't trip over anything.

"Yeah but that ship is," Taehyung answered back quickly, gesturing towards the large ship at the dock that was currently boarding passengers of a higher rank.

Taehyung was Jimin's best friend, they had known each other since they were practically born. Their mothers knowing each other from when they were teenagers, Jimin's mother owned a small local shop in the small village they lived in whilst Taehyun's mother worked on a farm along with her husband. Jimin didn't have a father figure thanks to his so-called father walking out on his mother in the first few months he was born.

With their mothers being close and Taehyuns coming to the store quite frequently to drop off products or pick up supplies, the boys were soon introduced and became friends faster than anyone would have thought. Jimin being constantly invited to be up on the farm where the boys spent most of their days, until older where Taehyun's father offered him to work up the farm as a source of income for the teenager with having a slight discount at the shop as a deal. Jimin gladly taking the offer along with Taehyun who also worked under his father.

Taehyun was a tall lean boy, taller than Jimin by a clear amount but not too tall that Jimin had to crane his neck up to look him in the eyes. He had a tones face with soft brown eyes that almost looked like they were drooping at times, the soft colour of brown making them look all the more puppyish. His medium brown hair was pushed forward to cover his forehead, scattered bits of a greenish/blue was in his fringe. This was due to the fact that the boy had found a bit of dye leftover in the house and decided to experiment with it, him the now having a green/blue and brown hairdo. He was quite broad across the shoulder too, although his body was quite petit for his hight. Currently wearing a black melton letting his hair sightly peak through, a white button-up shirt, black trousers and suspenders up over his shoulders and his dad's coat in his free arm that wasn't dragging Jimin.

Jimin was smaller in size than Taehyung, his light brown hair that sometimes looked ginger in some lighting was also brushed forward in a messy manner. He had slightly bigger eyes than Taehyung but they still held that soft atmosphere to them, his face also holding softer features but still held a strong jawline. He was wearing some light brown trousers and suspenders along with, a white vest shirt under neither with a dark brown button-up shirt loosely over the top.

As they entered the bar, they saw their friends all gathered around a table in the corner of the small bar. A round counter bending around with the shape of the room as it was 'L' shaped. Letting go of Jimin as they were now finally inside, a smirk grew on his face as their friends hadn't noticed them. Jimin followed closely behind as they approach the table.

"Hey, ass wipes" Taehyun spoke in a deeper voice than his own, that phrase getting the groups attention.

"Why you little" One of them growled as they turned around in their seat, his hard expression quickly softening as he seen who it was. "Tae you asshole," Jungkook spoke as he whacked Taehyung's arm, Taehyun laughing before they grabbed a seat and sat down at the table.