Chapter 32~

My eyes opened at the sound of more than one pair of shoes echoing through the room. One slightly faster than the other although both sounding the same distance away from me.

Lifting my head, I looked over my shoulder to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baek gasping when he saw me before running up to me, not waiting before pulling me into a hug. I never realized how much I need a hug until right now, pulling him closer as I sunk into his warmth. Warmth I hadn't felt for a long time, always seeking it from Yoongi's cold body but never finding it.

"Jimin" Baek spoke, pulling back from the hug to look at my face that was probably decorated with bags under my eyes, tear stained cheeks and probably my hair looking like a birds nest right now. Baek running his hand through my hair to sort it out before reaching into his pocket to bring out a handkerchief. Then damping it with a water bottle before whipping my face.

The cold water felt really nice, it soothing everything as Baek gently dabbed it across my cheeks. Refreshing my tear stained, hot messy face as it all slipped away into nothing as he dried it.

"There" Baek spoke, moving the handkerchief away from my face "Better?" He asked, giving a small smile as he hopped up and sat down on the chair Chanhyeol sat down last time he was here.

"Yeah" I smiled faintly "Thank you" I replied quietly, not really knowing what else to say.

"No problem" he smiled, falling silent for a few seconds as he played with his hands "Jimin...do you, maybe want to come outside for a little bit?" He asked, looking up and over to me, concern making its way onto his soft face.

"N-no thank-" I started shaking my head before Baek spoke.

"Jimin, you have to have some fresh air" Baek replied, quickly cutting in before I could refuse any more "It's not good to be cooped up in here. You need to have a little break" He pushed, leaning forward to take my left hand that wasn't holding Yoongi's in his "Just outside on the bench, not too far " he reasoned "then you can come back here. Just come out for a little while" he finished, smiling sweetly at me.

Biting my lip as my gaze dropped to the floor, I quickly though over what was just asked of me. Yes, it wasn't a lot but when you're in my position, it's not necessarily the easiest question to answer.

"O-Okay" I breathed, deciding Baek was right. 'Yoongi wouldn't want me to be cooped up in here anyway right?'. Deciding not to let my thoughts wander on my self-question, I quickly looked back up at Baek who quickly got up. Him holding out a hand for me to take, which I quickly took as us three made our way out of the ward. My head turning for one final time, glancing at Yoongi on the bed before the door closed. Separating us for now as we made our way out the front door.

The cold fresh air filling my lungs as the taste of salt filled my mouth and stung my nose. The fresh spring air flowing through my hair as the fresh season of spring rolled around, the wind carrying out the winter air. Seeping through the small holes in my jumper and prickling my skin, its air tickling my arms as goosebumps rose up.

Us all walking across the small road to a small wooden bench that looked out over the sea, the sun gently shining down through the clouds as it relefted off the gently rippling water. Us all sitting down, me on the left side, Baek in the middle and Chanyeol to his right.

"See a bit of fresh air will help clear your head" Baek voiced, breaking the silence filled with the gentle crashing of the waves and the sound of seagulls above our heads.

"Yeah" I nodded, it did help but only to some extent. That wind washed relief over me whilst the salt water only stung my already existing wounds as memories of that night flashed over in my head.  My fears becoming alive again as all the emotions of that night flowed through me, all I could do was sit back and let it happen. Trapped in my own body as my mind run wild, coursing through it all like it was happening again as images of Tae flashed through my mind.

"Jimin~" Baek called, reaching and placing a hand on my shoulder. My mind snaps back into reality as I looked over at him, reaching up to wipe my face as I felt a tear run down it.

"I'm fine" I smiled, trying to relive Baek of hid worrying although I knew he wouldn't buy it. His eyes searching mine as all I could do was give him a tear-filled eyes smile.

"Jimin, you have to talk" He voiced, his hand still resting on my shoulder "It's not good to keep it inside" He encouraged, looking at me with hopeful eye as a sweet smile presented itself on his lips.

Looking away as I looked down at my feet, swaying them back and forth as they kicked the gravel beneath me. Playing with my fingers that lied in my lap as I contemplated speaking my mind, the fear of not being able to stop crying still present in the back of my mind. Biting my lip hard, it hurting slightly because of how chapped they were, I finally looked back at Baek.

"I miss him" I spoke, as soon as the words left my mouth tears started to flow down my face. Baek quickly pulling me into a side hug as my head rested on his chest.

"I can still see his face and I can hear his voice so clearly" I cried, my blurred vision looking out over the sea "I always imagine what he would say and it's almost like we are right back when we met" I felt Baek pull me closer, his head coming to rest upon mine as he rubbed my back as my whole body shook " Do you think I'll ever forget it? 'Cause I'm afraid that one day I will" I finished, breaking down as tears fell like an endless flow.

Baek letting out soft 'sh's to try to help calm me as all I could do was cry harder.

"Jimin, don't look down on the situation" Baek started, his voice calm and soothing "He still has the rest of today and tomorrow to wake up" he reasoned, bringing my head back up to look at him. Me sniffing a couple of times as I tried to compose myself, my eyes probably red as single tears continued to flow down my face.

"The nurses...they keep telling me not to get my hopes up" I breathed, trying to get my breathing back under control, my crying leaving me desperate for air, "they said that I should start thinking about letting him go" I spluttered, sadness consuming me as I thought back to the other day when they told me that. Aren't nurses meant to encourage you and say 'it's all going to be fine'? Apparently not in my situation.

"But...I don't want to let him go," I cried, Baek holding my hands in his as all he could do was listen to my words, concern and sympathy dripping off his face "but I fear he is already gone" I cried, breaking down again as more tears flowed down my face " I feel like I've lost myself" I cried as I fell forward onto his lap. I would never give up on him, but as the days passed my hope that once flowed through my vain, slowly slipped into nothingness. Leaving an empty pit in the bottom of my stomach as it flipped and turned, it felt like I wasn't myself anymore. Like everything I ever stood by was being swept right out from beneath my feet before I even had time to comprehend it.

"Believe it or not, he's lost his self too" Baek voiced, cutting in the silence that was filled with my sobs. Shifting so that I would look up at him, no longer leaning forward as I sat up straight "but you will find yourself in each other" He spoke, moving one of his hands to rub my arm "Don't ruin something that most people never get" He finished, smiling sweetly at me as a source of comfort.

I nodded at his words, biting my lip again as his word sunk in. He was right, I couldn't give up on him. If I did, what would Yoongi have to come back to?...

A/N: Hello! Another chapter up! I hope it was alright! Thank you for all the views and votes! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Hope you enjoyed! Until next week! Happy reading! Annyeong!
- Jamlessfan95