Chapter 10

Jimin's POV
After crying for god knows how long , I eventually ran out of tears and got out the now cold bath.

With my eyes all red and puffy I laid down , still in the dripping wet clothing Yoongi gave me. I was to exhausted to change.

After laying there for a minute, I started to get cold shivering uncontrollably, I brought my knees up to chest hugging them close. 'Who cares if I get sick anyway' I thought as I laid there.

My shivering progressed with my body convulsing as I slowly let sleep take me. And hopefully I won't wake up....

Tae's POV
I lazily walked through the dimly lit halls , back to mine and Jimin's room.

I walk in and see that the bathroom light is still on , and the floor soaking wet. My eyes followed the wet footprints , until they lead me to Jimin laying on the bed . ' I guess he had a bath' I thought as I made my way to grab a towel to wipe up the mess.

Whilst wiping the floor I looked over at Jimin, ' Why are his lips so blue?' I thought as I made my way over to Jimin . As I got closer I could see his body jolting and jerking faintly, as if there was hardly any life left in his body.

My eyes wondering down to his bed... drenched. 'Did he got to bed without drying first?!' I said , quickly touching Jimin's clothes , they were soaking and freezing , and so was Jimin.

I quickly grab Jimin , sitting him up and pulling him close to me as I sat on the bed.

"Jimin" I said slightly shaking him... nothing .

"Come on Jimin! Wake up! " I said , fear in my voice.I quickly grabbed my quilt of my bed and rapped it round him . Pulling him close , trying to warm him up.

'C-come on Jimin....wake up' I thought as I closed my eyes , tears starting to form in my eyes.

' He's my best friend, through all our loving and fighting moments....the joy and the chaos , I'd be so lost if he left me alone ... I can't imagine a world with him gone'

I can still feel his faint heart beat, " P-please Jimin , don't leave me ..... p-please " I said,my voice becoming shaky.

'No ' I thought , 'I'm not gonna lose him'.

'Hold on Jimin ....hold on...'

I quickly lifted him of the bed and took him in the bathroom, immediately turning on the shower and pulling him in with me, putting him under the shower shaking him more violently.

" Jimin!" I screamed " Come back!... Come on Jimin don't you quit on me!"I screamed tears now running down my face." Come back, I still need you Jimin, don't leave me , don't you dare leave me!"I screamed.

I suddenly stopped shaking him as I saw his eye slowly but surly opened.

"Tae?" He asked weakly , looking up at me. Life returning to his pale face.

I quickly pulled him into a hug, tears of joy falling down my face.

"Tae.....why are you crying?" He asked softly.

"B-because ..... I thought I l-lost you" I said pulling away from the hug, looking at him. " Why did you go to bed soaked?" I asked.

He looked up at me, tears starting to brim at his eyes, " Y-Yoongi " he said.

" What ? Yoongi ?" I asked wondering what Yoongi had to do with all of this...