Chapter 29~

Jimin's POV

After the talk with Chanyeol, it wasn't long until we reached land.

New York.

It was better than I ever imagined, bright lights illuminated the dark night as they flickered and shone creating a beautiful scene of colourful lights. I just wish Yoongi and Tae could have seen it.

"As you get off please give your name!" One of the crew members shouted who was standing by the exit from the ship.

Me, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who I found out was Chanyeol's husband who came on the ship for a honeymoon. I guess it wasn't the one they were hoping for. Us all making our way along with the others off the ship to a man standing with a clipboard and a pen in his hands.

"Name" He asked when it was my turn.

"Jimin..." I said "Min Jimin" I said, a slightly sad tone in my voice before I walked past and away from the man.

"You okay Jimin?" Baek asked as I walked over to them, Baek leaning into Chanyeol as his arm wrapped around him. The action reminding me of what it could have been like if Yoongi was here, a tear falling down my face before I quickly wiped it away.

"Y-yeah," I said, trying to shake the thought from my head "I'm great" I smiled "what do we do now?" I asked.

"Well, what were you planning on doing when you got over here?" Chanyeol asked, still holding Baek in his arms.

"To be honest, I have no idea," I said shaking my head as I looked down "I wasn't even meant to be on the ship until I won two tickets in a card game" I admitted as I thought back to that day.

"Oh," Chanyeol breathed, not really knowing what to say.

"Well, you could always come with us if you want" Baek chirped, smiling sweetly over at me.

"No," I said shaking my head "I wouldn't want to crash your honeymoon" I explain, hoping they would understand my intentions of not being rude.

"Jimin you wouldn't" Baek reasoned, breaking out of Chanyeol's hold and coming over to me "besides we can't just leave you out here" he smiled a he held onto both my shoulders.

"Well I could draw and try to make money" I admitted thinking back to what Yoongi had said to me that night.

"Good" Baek nodded "but until you make enough to live you will stay with us. Okay?" He asked, still not letting me go as he smiled sweetly at me.

"Okay" I smiled in defeat.

"Good" He nodded happily "come on let's get going," he said as he took my hand and started to lead me back over to Chanyeol.

Just as we were about to leave a voice called, stopping all three of us in our tracks.

"Excuse me!" Someone shouted, running over until they were in front of me "Is your name Jimin?" He asked, panting as he tried to catch his breath.

"Yes," I answered nodding.

"Come with me, quickly," he said turning on his heels and started to walk away.

I looked back over my shoulder at Chanyeol and Baekhyun who both nodded and followed along with me and we followed the fast walking man in front...

"What are we doing here?" I questioned, seeing that we were making our way over to a hospital. The building looked like it wasn't meant to even be a hospital, except for a written sign with the words 'hospital' scribbled across it. It was just by the walkway by the sea, not too far from the boat we had just come from as it's windows looked over the shoreline.