Chapter 17~

"Iceberg"

Yoongi's POV

"An iceberg?!" Jimin questioned, shaking slightly from the hit just now.

"Yeah, it's probably nothing Jimin" I comforted rubbing his back in hope of stopping his shaking.

"That didn't look like nothing Yoongi" he protested.

"Hey, don't worry okay? The captain will have it under control okay? It's his job to handle situations like this okay? We probably only hit the top and that's why some of it fell" I said "Now come on let's go find Tae and tell him the plan" I said before pulling Jimin with me to find Tae...

After finding Tae and dragging him down into my room as I knew my parents were out at an upper-class party tonight so it would be safe to talk about our plan without being overheard. That's the last thing I want to happen right now.

"Why'd you drag me down here?" Tae asked sitting himself down in one of the chairs of the living room, resting his feet on the glass table.

"Hey!" I said walking over to him " We may be friends but my parents aren't so fond of you guys so I wouldn't annoy them further" I said pushing his crossed legs of the table. He only huffed in protest.

"Fine" he sighed "so?" he asked going back to his question.

"O right," I said " we're gonna get your friends over to New York including your boyfriend" I said still talking quietly, although we were in an empty room with only us three in it I still felt apprehensive to talk too loud.

"How?!" Tae said, leaning forward in interest with the mention of his boyfriend.

After re-explaining my plan to Tae he leant back in the chair nodding as he thought the things over he was just presented with.

"I'm in" I said grabbing my hand like we were making a deal and pulling me forward so his mouth was by my ear "This still doesn't make us cool though" I spoke his tone turning serious before pulling back, his face turning back into its sweet box smile.

 I could only sigh 'its fine I'm not doing it for him, I'm doing it for Jimin' I thought.

My thoughts were interrupted by harsh knocks on my door.

I quickly made my way over to the door opening it to see three men. Two were obviously staff as they were dressed in both white long sleeved t-shirts and loose long trousers with polished black shoes. The other was dressed more formally in a black suit.

"Yes gentlemen, what is the problem?" I asked going back to my old posh ways. 

"You need to put your life jackets on right now, bring your first class tickets with you and your necessary belongings" he posh looking gentleman said in a rush.

"Why?" I asked confused as to what was going on.

"Because my boy in a few hours time this ship will be at the bottom of the ocean" He stated looking at me before his eyes landed on Jimin. More specifically his jacket.

"You" he said, pointing his finger over at Jimin "that jacket does not belong to you" he stated pushing past me and marching straight over to Jimin.

I quickly followed and stood between him and Jimin "You must be mistaken sir" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"No, I'm am not mistaken. That jacket" he said raising his voice slightly "it is my friend's jacket that went missing a few days ago" he finished.

"Sir this jacket is this boys" I said not wanting to reveal names.

"Look at the tag gentlemen" he said talking to the two members of staff besides him " It should say the name Dave Smith" he protested.

The two males moved passed me and looked at the tag on the coat.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Dave Smith" One spoke, his face in shock along with mine and Tae's.

"You're coming with us young man" The posh guy spoke as the two members of staff grabbed Jimin by his arms, escorting him out of the room.

"He's not going anywhere!" Tae shouted, getting up from his seat and standing right in front of the posh man.

"Son" the posh man started "You really can't stop me" he said before exiting the room, Jimin soon being dragged out behind him.

"Yoongi!Tae!" he screamed kicking, trying to get away from the two males dragging him away.

"Don't worry Jimin we'll get you out of this!" I screamed as he disappeared from his sight.

"Shit!" I shouted slamming the door shut and throwing my head against it in anger and annoyance.

"Its all my fault!" I heard Tae grumble in the background.

"What?"I asked confused as to what he was on about.

"Its all my fault!" he screamed "If it wasn't for me giving him that stupid coat he wouldn't be in this situation. I'm such an Idiot! Why didn't I just put it back where we found it!" He screamed grabbing his hair in annoyance.

"Tae calm down" I said walking over to him "What are you on about?".

"We found the coat outside the music room you took Jimin to. Jimin gave me to coat to disguise myself so you would see me and I could see if I trusted you or not. And...and I forgot to put it back, now look what I have done..." Tae said hanging his head low.

"Hey, come on Tae it's not your fault" I said trying to comfort him.

"But it is! If it wasn't for me Jimin wouldn't be in this mess right now!" He said tears pooling in his eyes "He's my best friend...I'm meant to protect him...and now look what I have done" he mumbled a tear falling down his cheek.

"Hey" I said causing him to look up at me "We are gonna get him back okay?" I said making my way over to the safe in the room.

"How?" he asked following me over and watching over my shoulder as I put in the combination.

"We are gonna find him and then use these to get off of here" I said holding three first-class tickets, one being mine and the others were my parents but I didn't care as they had their spares with them anyway so they could use them. Yes, they are assholes but that still doesn't mean I don't care for them. Tae's face was still in a displeasing manner as he looked at me and the tickets.

"Look I know you don't really like me but we gotta work together to find Jimin and get off okay? Look I don't really care if you like me or not okay...we just gotta get Jimin back" I finished looking up at him waiting for him to respond.

At first, his expression was hard but it then quickly softened as he looked me in the eyes.

"Let's go get my best friend back" he said smirking.

I smiled back as I handed him to two tickets "Hold onto them...yours and Jimin's lives are depending on it..."

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the upload being quite late in the day, something happened within school which affected me so I wasn't able to upload it when I wanted to! But I still uploaded today as I didn't want to make you guys wait as it is a Wednesday and that's when I upload! So yeah with that said out of the way I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next one will be on Wednesday so hope you will look forward to that! Thank you all so much for all the views, comments and views it really means a lot to me. I know I say that a lot but it really does! Anyway sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Hope you enjoyed! Happy reading! Annyeong!

-Jamlessfan95