Chapter 15~

Yoongi's POV

"I'm gonna back to my room okay?" Jimin asked picking up his stuff from the floor, coming back up smiling at me and Tae " I'm really tired".

"Yeah, just be careful" I replied.

"I'm just going to my room Yoongi" Jimin giggled "Nothing bads gonna happen to me just walking to my room" He laughed out, kissing my cheek before disappearing below deck.

A smile radiated off my face as I seen his brown hair bobbing off down the stairs. When he was out of my vision, I turned around to face Tae.

"Hey so-" I stopped myself as I seen the expression on Tae's face. His gaze was cold, his eyes blazing into mine as his arms were crossed in a disapproving manner as he looked down on me. "Tae whats the matt-".

"Don't think we're friends" he spat "I only said what I did to make him happy, 'cause that's what BEST friends do" he snarled, emphasising the 'best' in his sentence.

"But I thou-" I started but he interrupted me.

"You thought we were cool?" He asked pressing forward and leaning down to my height " Wow I didn't realise my acting skills were that good" he chuckled "and you call yourself his boyfriend..." he faded off his laughter stopping him speaking.

"Why are you laughing?" I questioned, a serious expression plastered on my face. 'What's so funny?'.

"You call yourself his boyfriend" he laughed, annoying me further as I clenched my fists causing my knuckles to turn white " and you didn't even know today was his birthday " he burst out laughing clutching at his stomach.

I finally had enough of him " fuck off" I said pushing him aside and walking away 'it's his birthday?'...

Jimin's POV

*Knock Knock*

The two knocks on my door woke me up from my nap I was having.

Sitting up and rubbing my eyes I made my way to the door opening it to see that I'm no one was there. Looking up and down the corridor to find it was empty I was about to close the door when my eyes landed on a white envelope on the floor.

Letting my curiosity get the better of me I bent down, picked up the piece of paper on the floor and opening it reading it's content.

'Dear Jimin,

I'm probably the last person to wish you a happy birthday.

I'm so sorry I didn't know it was your birthday and I wasn't able to make this day as special as you.

Please go down below deck where you took me to my first real party and gave me the best night of my life.

Hopefully, I can return the favour.

-Yoongi

P.S bring Tae with you'

I smiled looking down at the paper as I made my way back into my room.

"Get ready" I said to Tae who was laying on his bed, hitting his knee that was raised.

"Where we going?" he asked sitting up still with the long black jacket I put on him earlier.

"Yoongi wants us below deck" I said looking through my drawers and finding something to wear.

"What the heck does he want so late?" He questioned swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

"I dunno, something to do with my birthday I suppose" I stated, finally finding something to wear.

"I wonder how he found out about that" Tae spoke, an obvious sarcasm and smug tone in his voice.

"O shut up" I joked, smiling at his smirking face before going into the bathroom to get changed...

After getting changed into some dark blue tight fitting bottoms that I rolled up at the bottom, mt black boots and a plain white t-shirt, me and Tae made our way down the deck with Tae still wearing what he was in earlier. A plain white t-shirt, fitting black trousers that were tucked into his dark brown boots whilst still wearing that long black jacket that came down to his knees.

Finally getting down the deck, we made our way down the steep single stairs down to the bottom, me leading and Tae following.

Once down of the stairs and into the room my eyes widened in both amazement. The room was filled with other third class people who I had seen before when I came down here in the past to dance/ drink. There was bunting hanging from the steel poles that held up the room, lights lit up my candles where darted around the room giving off a yellow light which warmly lit up the room. A lot table placed up against the wall just past the raised dance floor was filled with various food and drinks which people were already happily helping themselves to as others danced to the live joyful music being played.

"Jimin!" I heard my voice being called.

I turned my head to see Yoongi making his way over to me from within the crowd. He was dressed in dark blue jeans, white suspenders that were placed over his light yellow top.

"Yoongi!" I called happily walking towards him and pulling him into a hug "O my god!Did you do all of this?" I asked pulling away from the hug, holding onto his shoulders.

"Yeah" he said shyly nodding his head.

I quickly leaned forward to peck his lips before pulling back and looking at his shocked face "Thank you" I said, really lost for words in what to say for what he did "How did you know that my birthday was on April 14?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

(I know Jimin's birthday is not on this date, it's just for the story)

Yoongi only smirked and tapped his nose before his eyes landed on Tae behind me.I looked back at him to see a playful smile on his face.

"Ya!" I shouted," I thought I told you to keep it quiet!" I whined hitting his arm lightly whilst Tae only laughed in response.

"Okay" he laughed out holding my arm that was hitting him "Next year I'll just let you be all alone with nothing to do on your birthday" he joked out laughing still.

"Hey!" I defended, hitting him with my free hand.

"Hey!" He protested still laughing "So when I do something for your birthday I get shouted at and when I don't I also get shouted at. I cant win here!" He threw his hand up in protest looking over at Yoongi laughing, Yoongi also cracking a laugh in the background.

"O shut up" I said also joining in in their laughing fit.

"Come on" He said motioning to follow him into the party, Tae following behind closely...

A/N: Hello! O my god it has been so long since I have even been able to write and its been killing me! School has been so annoying because whenever I've been wanting to write it has gotten in the way with the homework and coursework I have to do, so I'm soooooo sorry I haven't been able to update in so long! I have two weeks off now so I'm planning on writing some more chapters so I can just update then so my updates will be more constant as when I go back I have exams and stuff. But I am not going away from this story as I really do love writing it. So hopefully I can update more now even with school and things. Thank you sooooo much for all the views, votes and comments on this book they really inspire me to write more as it shows me that people actually want to read this story so thank you very much. I have a clear plan of where this story is heading now and I have ideas for what to include so with that I can get more chapter done for you guys. Thank you for the never failing support to this story it really means the world to me! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one will be out soon! Happy reading!! Annyeong!

-Jamlessfan95