Chapter Four

Jimin's POV

After I told Tae what happen , he couldn't believe it. Me Park Jimin , having a meal with the Min family. I couldn't sleep all night , there was just to much to think about....

The next morning me and Tae went back up to the top of the ship, we both loved it up there, we would stay there all day without a doubt.

"I'm just gonna sit over there and draw" i said to Tae pointing at the bench.

"Ok, i'll be here i guess" he said giving me a smile and turned his attention back on the sea.

After drawing a few people: and man and his daughter, children playing on the ship. I spotted Yoongi standing upon the platform , and couldn't help but want to draw him...... so that is what is did.

Once i finished i looked down and my work pleased at how it turned out, I looked back up to see Yoongi had gone ' where'd he go?' My thoughts where stopped by someone pouncing on my shoulders.

"yah! Tae don't do tha-" i said whilst turning around.

"So that's your friends name" Yoongi said smiling at me.

"Oh, sorry Y-yoongi" i said turning around to face him.

" What ya got there then?" he asked pointing towards my sketch book.

"Oh, t-this , i-its nothing" i said pulling it into to chest ' if he looks in here he's gonna see that drawing, he'll think i'm a creep'.

"Nothing? is that why you're holding it so close to yourself?" he asked whilst tilting his head.

"U-um"i said trying to think of something to say, when he grabbed the book right from me.

"Yah! give that back!" i said whilst trying to grab it from him.

" Come on, let me have a look please?" he asked looking at me innocently.

I let out a huff, signaling he had one, and sunk back down into the bench. 'Ashi' i thought as he started to look through the sketch book.

A few minuets later he was almost done looking through ' not long till he sees that drawing'

"These are really good...... amazing actually" he said as he closed the book.'Did he not see it or?' i wondered since he didn't say anything.

"Yoongi!" We heard being called of from the distance.

" That's my dad, better go get ready for the meal. Meet us by the grand stair case at 6 ok?"

" Ok" i said giving him a smile.

He went hand me my sketch book back and just before he left he said

"Hey next time you do a drawing of me, let me know so i don't look like a potato" he said smiling and giggling whilst walking off.

I blushed madly after he said that. Thank god he wasn't looking , i'm a tomato right now.

"Um excuse me young man" a woman's voice say behind me.

"Yes?" i asked whilst turning around.

" I don't mean to be rude, but what are you planning to wear to this meal" a lady with curly brown hair and green eyes asked me.

"Um well this i suppose" i said gesturing to my clothes: black boots, red trousers, suspenders and white (ish) t-shirt. Also pointing at my brown jacket.

"Son i don't think you can wear that, your going to have a meal with the Min family. Come on , i'm sure I'll have something for you" she said walking away, gesturing me to follow.