Chapter Six

Yoongi's POV

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Yoongi, are you up yet?" my father asked from outside my bedroom door.

"No, i'm just talking to you in my sleep" i groaned with my eyes still closed and me sill sprawled out on my bed.

He chuckled " well i think you should, your mother wants us both for food" .

' Ugh, i have to put up with that bitch' i thought "Can't you just tell her i'm sick?" i asked rolling over in the bed trying to get comfy again so i could go back to sleep.

" Come on Yoongi, get up" he started " and i would recommend you change your grammar before coming out. I'm fine with you talking like it, but your mother......... not so much" he said trailing off.

" I'm not hungry" i groaned again , i really wanted to stay in bed right now.

" Yoongi, get up its half 11".

My eyes shot open ' Jimin..' i thought as i remembered i'm meeting him at 12. I quickly shot up of the bed when suddenly i felt a painful shooting pain in my head. I grabbed my head in pain and fell to the ground with a loud thump (sorry to the people living below us).

"Ow" i mumbled as i was now sprawled out over the floor.

" Yoongi, you ok?" my father asked from outside.

"Yeah, just" ummmmmmm" leg fell asleep" i said with a mumble because my face was squashed up against the floor 'great excuse Yoongi'.

"Ok" he said and walked away.

I sat up and rubbed my head ' fucking stupid hangover' i cursed remembering how much i drank last night.

I quickly got back up, ignoring the pain in my head and got dressed into some black baggy trousers, gray top, long beige jacket and some black shoes....

"Morning" i said as i walked to the table that my parents were already at.

I quickly sat down and started to eat my breakfast , literally shoveling it down by throat so i wouldn't be late to meet Jimin.

"Yoongi!" my mother scoffed, looking at me in discussed.

"What?" i mumbled since my mouth was full of food. My mother just rolled her eyes and went back to eating her food.

"there is a thing called chewing Yoongi" my father said glaring at me because of the way i was acting.

i let out a sigh and started to chew really slow and stared at him, then swallowed the food.

"Better?" i asked as i stood up to leave.

"And where do you think your going" my mother asked from behind.

"Why do you care?" i spat as i walked toward the door.

"Yoon-!" i heard my mother start to shout, but luckily the door closed before satin came down on me. I just sighed knowing i would have to face her when i came back and started to walk to meet Jimin.....

Jimin's POV

After I up, fell, out of bed and got changed , I seen that it was only 11:30. I would have stayed in my room until later but Tae's snoring was driving me crazy! Ugh he would not shut up! Plus whenever I did try to wake him up he would just complain about his hangover. I decided to just go up on deck and wait for Yoongi and to keep me entertained I took my sketch book with me...

After i finally got up to the deck i looked around for Yoongi. When i new he wasn't here i just sat down and started to draw anything i could see.....

Yoongi's POV

12:05 it read on my watch as i sighed, 'now to find Jimin' i thought as i made my way to find him..

After a few minutes of looking i finally spotted him, he was drawing again. Man he looked so cute. He was dressed in some brown trousers, a white t-shirt and of course is suspenders.He was so concentrated in what he was doing with is tongue sticking out slightly at the side of his mouth, his beautiful brown eyes flashing between the paper and what he was drawing and him sitting cross legged like a little kid. Correction an adorable little kid.

I walked towards him and sat down besides him looking over his shoulder to watch him drawing, he really was amazing. I couldn't help but look at him when he was drawing he was just-

"Um Y-yoongi?" Jimin said snapping me out of my day dream.

"Y-yeah" i asked.

"You o-ok?" he asked looking at me concerned.

"Um y-yeah i'm fine" i said clearing my throat 'stop stuttering you idiot'.

"Good" he said with a sigh of relief " You got me worried for a second there" he said whilst giving me his killer smile with a laugh and slapped my back.

"You don't need to worry about me" i said returning the smile 'it's not like anyone does anyway'.

"Yes i do i'm your friend" he said turning his attention back to his drawing with a small smile on his face.

"You are really good" i said moving on to another topic "drawer. You're a really good drawer" i said finishing my sentence ' Why can't i talk today?'.

"O t-thank you" Jimin said, 'is that a slight blush on his face?' "It would be better if there was something interesting to draw" he mumbled back as he went back to drawing again.

'Hm, he wants interesting' i thought as a smirk grew on my face.

I got up from sitting besides Jimin and went near the bench that was in front of us. I looked back to see Jimin looking at me confused, i just turned back around and smirked.

Then i jumped on the bench and started to do random poses. From going upside down to posing like a model.

"How about this" i said looking at him " This interesting?",

"Or this?" I said posting like a god.

Soon we were both laughing so much we couldn't breath and i nearly fell of the bench. Other people were staring at both of us now, me the most since i was he one doing these random poses, and by people i mean the posh snobby people. ' Ugh can't they just mind there own business?'.

"Hey Jimin" i asked once we both stopped laughing uncontrollably.

"Yeah" he said turning his attention to me.

"Would you um....." i stopped

"Would i?" he asked pushing for an answer.

"W-would you um l-like to" ' O come on Yoongi just say it!' "Wouldyouliketodrawmeinstead?" i asked all in one go.

"What?" he asked looking shocked at how fast i spoke.

"Would you like to d-draw me in-instead?" i asked as i could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

Jimin's POV

'Yoongi wants me to draw him?" i thought as the blush from earlier returned to my cheeks.

"Sure" i said giving him a smile " Just stand wherever" i said motioning to the ship.

Then he got up from the bench and walked towards the railing and leaned on it. He looked exactly like when i first saw him on that first day and i could feel myself falling in love with him all over again.

"Uh Jimin.....hello?" he asked bringing me out of my trans "Is this ok?" he asked.

"Um y-yeah thats great just stay like that" i said as i started to draw him, and fall for him all over again........

A/N:Hey, sixth chapter finally up! Sorry for it being so short😓! Can't believe this has got 83 reads😱! Thank you for voting on the chapters it really means the world ❤️! Sorry for and spelling or grammar mistakes😓! I'll try to update soon☺️! Hope you enjoyed!! Happy reading !!🙃 Annyeong!!
-Jamlessfan95