Chapter Five

Jimin's POV

I rushed out onto the deck to find Yoongi ......by the front on the ship.

I ran down the stairs off the platforms and ran towards Yoongi, nearly running into people left and right. As i approached Yoongi i realized he was cry, his eyes red and puffy , lost for breath and constantly sniffing.

"Yoongi..." i said approaching him slowly.

"J-Jimin i-i-" Yoongi started but i cut him off.

"I'm sorry for the way i acted in there" i said lowering my head.

Yoongi turned to me confused "W-why are you sorry?" he said "I should b-be the o-one who's sorry" he said starting to break down again.

"Hey" i said softly walk toward him "Its ok, i get comments like that all the time" i said trying to make him feel better.

"But it shouldn't be ok, she shouldn't just be able to say stuff like that" he said wiping his nose on his jacket.

"Come on Yoo-"

"No Jimin, you know what? I'm glad you said that to her. Maybe now she might actually get it , but then again she is a stuck up cow!" Yoongi said facing me still crying with anger in his voice.

Without thinking i pulled him in for a hug. At first he froze but then later sunk into the hug, letting out a sigh, staying there for a while.

"Thanks" he said stepping away from the hug.

"No problem...... How about i show you what a real party is like?"i asked holding onto his shoulders.

"Okay..." He said as we made our way below deck....

Before i took Yoongi down to the party, i quickly took him to my room.

"What are we doing here?" he asked confused " i thought we where going to a party?" he said turning towards me .

"We are don't worry, but wouldn't you want to changed first, i for one don't want to be in this suit ever again" i said giving a little laugh.

"Yeah i guess your right" he said following me into the room.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair brown trousers, gray top and black suspenders for myself and blue jeans, yellow top, white suspenders (just in case it didn't fit him since he was smaller that me) and my blue jacket.

"Here" i said handing him the clothes " you can changed in there" i said pointing to the small bathroom.

"Thanks" he said giving a smile and walked into the bathroom...

Yoongi's POV

    After i changed into some of Jimin's clothes, thankful they fitted pretty well, i walked out of the bathroom to see Jimin waiting with his hair scruffed up.

"Alright?" i asked while he was staring at me.

"U-um yeah, just glad the clothes fit you" he said giving a smile.

"Should we go then?" i asked heading towards the door.

"Yeah .... but one thing first" he said walk towards me."You're hair" he said looked down at me.

"What about it?" i asked confused.

"Its to.....posh" he said smiling "You need to ruff it up a bit" he said pointing towards his own messed up hair.

"O" i said before running my hands roughly through my hair "better?" i asked smiling.

"Great" he said laughing .Then we made our way out of his room and further down into the ship....