*~Chapter Two~*

Jimin's POV

The sound of the ship on the ocean woke me from sleeping, looking over the bunk to see Taehyung still asleep. A smirk grew on my face as I grabbed my pillow and whacked him in the face.

The action shocked him as he jumped upright in his bed, his head frantically looking around until his eyes landed on me whilst I was trying to hold in my laughter.

"Hey! what was that for!" he asked whilst trying to keep a straight face, but just ended up laughing as he rubbed his face to come around.

"Come on, get up," I said getting up from my own bed and pulling out some clothes to put on for the day. They didn't look any different from what I had worn the previous day, but they were all I could afford.

"Where we goin' ?" Tae asked crawling out of bed, he never really was a morning person.

"Up top, I wanna look at the view and the ship itself" I spoke as I grabbed everything into a pile in my arms as I made my way to the small bathroom. There really wasn't much to it but at least it was clean.

" Why do I have to come?" Tae asked, giving me a confused look as he got to his feet.

"Because I'm not leaving you on this massive ship alone, God knows what you would get up to," I replied as I stood holding the bathroom door, ready to close it to get changed.

"Fine," Tae huffed going and pulling some clothes out knowing I was right. I just laughed before closing the door and going in to change.

Yoongi's  POV

Me and my family where all sat by the table eating our breakfast, out on the balcony that our room ha come with. It was actually quite nice to have a fresh morning breeze gently blowing through, it kind of helped bring you out of your dazed state in the morning. It didn't really matter to me, I was quite a morning person myself, unlike some people.

"So what do you plan on doing today father," I asked, trying to have some conversation instead of the awkward silence that was currently drifting across the table.

"Well not much, but I do have to go talk to the captain and the crew," my father said putting a piece of bacon into his mouth, he was in with a bit of business within the ship and was held in high regards within the ranks. He was invited onto the ship as he was part of its production, but don't tell my mother that. She believed that he brought her a ticket as a present to move, she was fed up of where we were currently living.

"And you mother?" I asked turning my attention to her, I didn't really care but I couldn't really not ask.

"Well I'm going to have lunch later on with some acquaintances and probably walk around the ship a bit," she said taking a sip of her tea, she never called people her friends. She believed she was to higher class to be using such low terms for people, plus she believed no one was truly your friend and would eventually stab you in the back anyway.

"You can roam the ship free for today, but be back by eight. We are having an evening meal with everyone, so be on time ok" my father stated, it was a business meeting really over a meal. They weren't very fun, to be honest, most of the time I zoned out or had too many questions thrown my way by women who tried to keep conversation.

"Sure," I said getting up from the table and heading out the door, not wasting any more time there than I had too.

Jimin's POV

"Isn't it amazing?" I said to Tae as we leaned over the white railings of the ship.