Chapter Seven

i started to draw him, and fall for him all over again........

Jimin's POV

After about 2 hours I finally finished drawing Yoongi, but I wasn't sure if it was good enough...

" Um Y-Yonngi " I said breaking the silence " its finished" I stated as he turned his attention towards me .

He gave me a gummy smile and made his was over towards me . I showed him the photo. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. ' What if he doesn't like it?!' I thought as I kept looking at the pitcher.

Finally he looked at my but didn't say anything.
' He doesn't like it !' I thought as I went into a state of panic.

Suddenly I was brought out of my panic by Yoongi lunging towards me and giving me a hug .

"Thanks you " he mumbled as his head was buried in the nape of my neck.

"N-no problem " I said as an obvious blush started to creep onto my face.

He finally let go of me , although I wouldn't of minded if we stayed like that forever,
" Would you mind if I kept this ?" He asked still leaning towards me form the hug.

"U-um sure . Yeah if you really want to " 'stop stuttering Jimin'! .
"Thank you!" Yoongi said again pulling me back into another hug.
" Do you mind if I just go out this in my room?" He ask , letting go of me again, a smile still plastered on his face.
" Yeah , I'll just be here " I said giving a sweet smile.
"Ok!" He said jumping and skipping away ' he's just like a kid' I thought as I laughed to myself. 'He really is something .....'

Yoongi's POV

'Jimin's really is an amazing artist' I thought as I made my way down to my room with a still very noticeable blush on my face ' thank god Jimin didn't see me blush' I thought ' why did you hug him Yoongi ?! He probably thinks your wired now'. The worry started to flud into my mind
' but he did hug back' I thought trying to reason with myself.
      I finally gave up about thinking about what happened as I entered my room.
"Yoongi!" My mother screamed at me " where in gods name have you been?!" She asked marching towards me.
" I-I was up on the deck" I replied innocently not knowing why she was so angry about. Yes we aren't on the best of terms right now but she has never acted like this.
" And let me guess " she started " you were with that boy again" she spat.
"That boy?!" I replied " 'That boy' has a name , Jimin" I said getting more angry by the second.
" I don't care about his name" she said in descust " Why are you hanging around with scum like that ?!"

That's it !

" Don't you dare talk about him like that!" I started " You can say what you want about me , or how I'm brining shame to the family.But when you insult Jimin , that is where I draw the line!" I said approaching her " You got it ?!" I asked giving her a cold stair .

Before she could even reply I stormed into my room , placed the drawing on my bed and left the room by slamming the door. ' What is her problem?! Why can't she just accept him!' I thought as I made my way back to Jimin , he's the only person who can calm me at times like this....

Jimin's POV

' What taking Yoongi so long ?' I thought as I sighed and leaned back against the railings ' He's taking so long that if he doesn't hurry up he's going to miss the sunset' I thought as I looked up to the sky seeing the light shade of orange starting to appear. Any yes he really has been gone that long. ' Maybe I should go check on him' I thought as I got up and made my way to Yoongi's room.