Chapter 13

Yoongi's POV

" I never knew you could play guitar" Jimin said as we walked through the ship , our hands still locked together.

"Yeah it's not something I really brag about" I replied , yes I could play instruments but that was never important to my mother or anyone else in fact.

"Can you play any other instruments?" He asked sweetly.

"Yes" I replied coming to a stop to face him " I can play guitar, piano, cello and violin" I said cracking a slight laugh at his shocked expression "can you play any instruments?".

"No" he replied sadly " My family never really had the money to afford and instrument or lessons ....... although I would have loved to learn how to play piano" he finished given a sad smile.

"I ... could teach you .... if you want?" I asked. His face  immediately brightened up as he stared at me , his eyes shinning with happiness.

"Really?!" He asked almost jumping for joy " thank you so much !" He exclaimed, grabbing my face and pecking my lips, pulling me into a hug.

If we had done this before , I would have been so nervous that someone would have seen us , but now I don't care ....let them think what they want . I don't care as long as I have Jimin by my side.

" Come on" I started pulling away from the hug " lets go" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him with me .

"Go where?" He asked from behind me, tilting his head slightly.

" You're first piano lesson" I said as then took him to the room where I knew a grand piano was. I always went there if I couldn't sleep, stand my parent any longer or just simply needed space. No one ever went in there so it was always nice and quiet and really allowed you to think to yourself...

Jimin's POV

Once we arrived at the room, it was completely empty except for the piano in the middle of the room. We were down below deck so only little light was provided by the few candles lit in the room.

Yoongi took me over to the piano , sitting us both down on the stool.

" Right so have you ever played piano before ?" He asked , lifting up the wooden cover over the keys.

" No ..... to be honest .... this is my first time even sitting in front of one" I said shyly.

" Okay , so hold your hand up like this " he said raising  his hand and placing them into the keys of the piano. I followed his instructions and did the same , trying to mimic him but I obviously failed and the keys made and awful sound and I accidentally pressed to hard down into the keys.

"Agh... sorry" I said , slightly embarrassed.

"Don't worry" he said smiling at me " here" he said moving my hands slightly on the keys " Keep your wrists above and bent, keep your fingers outstretched like a spider and keep them soft" he said fixing the position of my hands " see?" He asked placing his hand to show me how it would look .

"Now try again" he said removing his hands, watching me.

I hesitantly raised my hand and I was surprised to find that no sound came out of the keys. I quickly checked that my wrists were bent and where above the keys and that y fingered were outstretched.

" Good" he said happily " right now you need to learn the major scale".

" The major what ?" I asked , completely confused at what he had just said.

"Well each key on the piano and a letter from A to G. The major scale is going from C to C in a continuous motion. Watch" he said then played he scale his thumb going underneath his hand to continue the scale. He then wen back down the scale his fingers being weirdly yet again "See?" He asked.

" There is now way I'm going to be able to do that" I stated.

" Yes you will .... now come on let's get started" he said and with that the lesson had begun.....

After we spent most of the day in the room, Yoongi teaching me how to play and even starting to learn a song we soon realised how late it was getting.

"We'll continue this tomorrow?" Yoongi asked sweetly looking over to me.

"Sure" I said happily.

He then leaned in, me also doing the same , and connected our lips. This kiss wasn't hot or steamy, just a simple sweet kiss.

"Okay see you tomorrow then" I said pulling away from the kiss and getting up " bye Yoongi" I said waving to him.

"Bye Jimin" He said , and with that I left the room and headed further down deck back to my room....

"Hey" I said as I walked in the room seeing Tae on the bed. Hi didn't look amused.

"Where have you been?" He asked seriously.

"With Yoongi , where else would I have been?" I replied sarcastically.

"So you to are a thing again?" He asked sitting up in his bed.

"Yeah.." I replied sitting down in my bed opposite to him " why? Is that a problem?" I asked leaning forward.

"No" Tae started " I just don't trust him and I'm worried for you" he said , concerned in his eyes.

"Why?" I asked confused as to why he would think Yoongi would hurt me.

"It's just he's already broken your heart once , and it broke me seeing you like that. I just don't want that to happen again Jimin..... I almost lost you the first time and I'm worried that if he does it a second time in gonna lose you for good" he said sadly, tears filling his eyes.

"Hey" I said coming over to sit beside him on his bed, placing my arm around his shoulder and bringing him into a hug "Don't worry your not gonna lose me and trust me he is never going to brake my heart again" I said, comforting him.

" I still don't like him.... or even remotely trust him for that matter" he said , gritting his teeth.

"Well I tell you what" I said an idea popping into my head " I'm going to meet Yoongi tomorrow, how about you come along and you can watch to see if you can trust him or not?" I asked.

" Threes a crowd Jimin" he said, raising his head up to look at me in the eyes.

"He wouldn't know you were there, then you can fully see if you trust him or not" I added.

Tae stayed quite for s moment thinking of what I just said.

"Okay.... but if I still don't trust him" he said sternly " don't hate me okay?" He asked his voice softening.

I giggled trying to hold in my laughter.

"What?!" He asked , embarrassed as to why I was laughing.

" I could never hate you stilly!" I started " Your by best friend and always will be okay?" I said more seriously.

"Good" Tae said a smile plastered on his face.

"Right then if that's all settled , I'm going to bed" I said getting up of his bed and going into the bathroom to change.

"Alright .... night Jiminnie" he said , using the nicknames we used to use as kids.

"Night Taehyunngie" I said also using the nickname I used back when we were kids, then closing the door the get changed.......