Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

After we both woke up and got dressed, me and Tae both made our way to the music room to meet Yoongi.

Just as I was about to go into the room, Tae grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"What?" I asked, confused as to why he stopped me.

"How am I mean to watch you without him knowing in a completely empty room?" He asked a smirk on his face.

"O.. right" I said laughing quietly " um right" I said , starting to think, looking into the room and seeing Yoongi sitting down by the piano.

"Got it" I said turning to face Tae again " Give me two minutes and I'll get him out of there".

"And how am I gonna be hidden when you do?" He questioned.

"Uh" I thought ,looking around until my eyes landed on a coat " here wear this" I said taking it of and chucking it at him. I then made my way into the room.

"Hey Yoongi" I said sweetly getting his attention.

"O hey Jimin" He said a smile appearing on his face as he got up and made his way over towards me and pulling me into a hug.

"Hey I was thinking , how about we go somewhere else today?" I asked still hugging him.

"And where would that be to?" He asked pulling away to look at me.

"I dunno... maybe we could go up on deck and I could teach you how to draw?" I asked looking up at him.

"Jimin... never in a thousand years will I be able to draw" Yoongi stated shaking his head.

"Hey!" I shouted " you taught me how to play piano so I get to teach you how to draw" I protested with a pout on my face.

"Jimin-"

"Please?" I said , jutting out my bottom lip.

Letting out a long sigh he finally gave in " Fine I can't resent you when you pout like that" he said before kissing my lips to quickly for me to react.

"Hey no fare, I wasn't ready" I whined.

"Come on pouty" he said slinging an arm over my shoulder and pulling my with him as we made our way to the door " You better start teaching me how to draw now , it's gonna take forever" he joked as we made our way up the deck...

After stopping at my room to get my things, we where up on deck with me and Yoongi both sat on the floor with pieces of  crumpled paper around us.

"Ugh! I'm never gonna get this" Yoongi groaned in annoyance grabbing his hair.

"Hey clam down" I said laughing at how stressed he was getting over this "drawing is meant to be a calming thing... not a stressful one. You're meant to enjoy it, if you stress you will never end up with what you want" I stated " now try again" I said pointing to the people over my the railings that he was originally trying to draw.

"Ugh...like this ?" He asked pointing down to his drawing. I leaned over to have a look down  at his paper.

"Yeah that's it!" I said looking up at him , but I didn't realise how close we actually where. A blush immediately rose to my face as it noses where touching, both of us not moving "U-Ugh you've just got to s-sign it now" I said trying to brake the awkward thing going on between us.

"Sure" Yoongi said moving past me and leaning down to write his name on the paper " done!" He said dropping the paper and holding it up to look at his drawing.

"Hmm, not bad" I said teasingly.

"Not bad?!" He asked insulted and he looked down at me shocked.

I couldn't hold my laughter in at his expression " I'm only kidding" I laughed " you should have seen your face" I said hitting him as I laughed so hard I could hardly breath.

"Why you" He said grabbing me and pulling me into a loose headlock.

"Ya!" I said hitting him lightly " let me go" I said kicking my feet.

"Nope" He said and I could tell he was smirking , then letting my go but holding my face in both of his hands " I'm never letting you go as long as I live" he stared into my eyes.

"Okay ... that was cheesy" I said although the statement melted me on the inside.

Yoongi only laughed , kissing me on the head and then pulling me into a hug "I'm just  glad we can be together without no one disagreeing anymore".

"Actually we've still got one problem" I said pulling out from the hug " Taehyung doesn't exactally forgive you just yet".

"What? Why? I thought we were okay" Yoongi said a sad expression on his face.

"Well it's sort of what you did but it's more about what you did that cause me to do what I did" I said and looked back at him , seeing he was confused about what I just said. "You know the whole me nearly dying thing" I stated.

Yoongi let out a sigh " don't bring that up please Jimin... I already feel bad enough" he said his eyes becoming glassy " you mean so much to me and the thought that I almost lost you because of a stupid little I made really makes me feel so stupid and worthless" He said , trying to hold back his tears.

"Hey" a voice called from above us. We both looked up to see Tae standing above us. He kneeled down in front of Yoongi.

"T-Tae I-I'm so s-sorry for what I d-did and-" Yoongi spluttered until he was cut of my Tae hugging him , Yoongi just froze in shock along with me as I sat on the side watching all of this unfold.

"I forgive you" Taehyung spoke and with that Yoongi cracked as tears spilled from his eyes, hugging Tae back.

"I-I'm Sorry....I-I'm so s-sorry" he spoke softly.

"I know" Taehyung spoke plainly pulling away from Yoongi , holding onto his shoulders " just don't you ever hurt him again" he said staring coldly at him
"he's my best friend" his gaze and voice softened " so please just look after him. He chose you so please don't hurt him... don't make him hurt again. Take care of him okay? He's the only one I've got" he finished.

Yoongi could only nod as he was lost for words.

He was forgiven...

A/N: Hello! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a little while , I was having some problems with wattpad and my phone and I couldn't write or anything. But hopefully it's all fixed now and I can start to write a bit more. Hopefully I can get at least one update a month but I will try to get more done, it just depends on how school is since I have a lot of work rn. But anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter!😁Thank you so so so so much for 786 views and 76 votes! 😱😭It really means so much to me to know that people are reading my story and are liking it! It really helps bring up my confidence since I don't think I'm very good at writing😂. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Happy reading!!Hope you enjoyed😄! Happy reading!🙃
Annyeong!
-Jamlessfan95