Chapter 25~

Yoongi's POV

Finally reaching the top of the ship we both clung on to the railings, me also wrapping my left arm around the back of Jimin to ensure he didn't fall.

Catching my breath as I leaned over the railings, my blood ran cold at the sight of the ship being a lot higher than I thought. I guess the ship really was going to go under sooner than I hoped for.

"J-Jimin" I stuttered, drawing my gaze from the propellers that were begging to rise up out of the water "Get over the barrier" I instructed, moving my arm slowly from behind him to allow him to climb over.

"W-what?" Jimin questioned, confusion plastered on his face as he gripped on tightly onto the white railing, his knuckles turning a similar colour to the painted metal.

"Climb over" I stated again "We can hold on like this forever Jimin, we have to get on the other side" I explained then pulling myself again the downward force the threatened to break my hold, climbing over to the other side before offering a hand to Jimin.

From this angle, I could clearly see the fear flashing though Jimin's eyes as he looked up at me. I obviously couldn't before as I was always behind him and focused more on getting him to the top. But now being able to look at him I could see...he was absolutely terrified.

"Come on Jimin, it'll be alright...I promise" I said softly, hoping in some way I could provide some sort of comfort for him.

A smile made it's way to my lips as he grabbed my hand and allowed me to pull him over, me pulling him tightly into a side hug once he was fully over. My heart melting as I felt his left arm that wasn't holding onto the railing, wrap around me and pull me closer to him and he snuggled into me.

"A-are we jumping off?" Jimin asked looking up at me, leaning into me as his eyes reflected fear.

"No" I said shaking my head "From here we can stay on the ship a lot longer than if we were down there" I stated, pointing to the people clinging onto the railings, some peoples grips giving in and sending them slipping down the ship. Glass windows of the top floor smashing and pulling people to their water deaths as others were falling into the water, desperately trying to swim away from the suction of the ship or clinging on for dear life. Jimin looking also before turning back to face me.

"Hmm" Jimin nodded, biting his lip as tears pooled in his eyes again.

"Come here" I said pulling his face into my chest so he wouldn't have to see everything that was happening around us "everything will be alright okay? I won't let anything happen to you" I finished, kissing his temple before resting my head on top of his and closed my eyes.

That sweet moment we held was short lasting as a creak echoed throughout the whole ship, rising up from the bottom of the ship at was over half swallowed by the water. People constant talking and screaming quickly died down as the whole ship became silent.

Opening my eyes and raising my head quickly whilst Jimin also pulled back to look, the lights of the ship flickered slightly before one of the lights burst, all the lights going completely off and the ship being consumed by darkness. The only light being the cold bright mood shinning that night.

Screams of terror rose on the ship and the creaking got louder.

Suddenly snapping of wood could be heard. My blood ran cold as the middle part of the ship started to snap.

"Jimin, get back over onto the ship" I said moving his hands from grasping at my shirt to tightly grip the railings, moving my arm that was wrapped around the back of him and holding onto the railing.

Quickly climbing back over, knowing we didn't have much time, I pulled Jimin back over and gripped onto the railing again. Similar to how we were when we were on the other side.

The screams became louder as the wood started to splinter and split, the jagged wood sticking up in different directions. As is slowly opened, sparks of electrical within the gap flashed bright lights of white, some people falling into the light source.

And then she snapped, sending the bottom half we were holding onto to plunge back down fastly. The action making my stomach flip as I gripped on Jimin tighter as screamed could be heard as if we were on an amusement ride that just went down a drop.

The ship came crashing down into the water, crushing anyone below it and large waves splashed around it. Me and Jimin nearly falling onto the floor at the force as people on the other side of the railings fell off and into the water. I could only imagine what would have happened if we stayed where we were.

The ship didn't stay down for long as it quickly started to rise back up again, twice as fast as it was before. People falling and quickly falling down the ship and it quickly rose back up to its original height.

Letting go of the railing I quickly pulled myself back over the railing, my strength being tested as the ship rose higher than before and quickly as well.

Reaching back down and pulling Jimin back over as he scrambled to get back up onto the railings, I placed him under me as I completely surrounded him and gripped into the railings. The ship now rising completely straight up.

People falling left and right, some into the water, some into the ship and some into people. Sending them both to their deaths.

Squeezing my eyes shut, trying to block it all out before Jimin nudged me.

Opening my eyes, I saw him motioning his eyes to below the railings. Lowering my gaze I was met with Jimin's two hands gripping onto a blond woman.

Just as I was about to try and reach to help, the woman disappeared, dropping to her death.

Tears fell from Jimin's eyes and down to where the woman had gone, pure sadness dripping off his face as I pulled him closer, trying to comfort him as much as possible as the ship started to go down.

So this is it...

A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you guys so much for the votes and views! It really means a lot to me!  Thank you for the follows everyone! We are almost at 100 now!😱 Thank you!A big shout out to my best friend in real life Obsidian9302 who mentioned me in her story! If you like fantasy, the Maze Runner or Chanbaek (like myself) you should totally go check her story's out! Well that's all! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Until next week! Happy reading! Annyeong!
-Jamlessfan95