Chapter 18~

"Yours and Jimin's lives are depending on it" I said.

"How don't they have lifeboats?" he asked.

"Not enough for all these people on the ship" I stated "haven't you realised when walking around up top how there are so little number of lifeboats up there?" I asked as we made our way down the corridor Jimin went down.

"I guess I just thought there were more below deck" Tae stated following closely behind me.

"You thought they kept the bost below de-"

"I know it stupid okay?!" he said before we both burst out laughing as we turned to corner.

"They would have taken him below deck, come on!" I shouted starting to run "Come on we can get down there through the stairs!" I shouted turning the corner to go down the stairs but was met with a metal fence that blocked off the stairs.

"Shit" Tae said trying to shake open the locked black bars "why would they bock it of for?" he asked giving up trying to pry it open.

"I guess they really do only want first class" I growled looking at the locked gate.

"Sick bastards" Tae growled clenching his jaw.

"the lifts!" I said as I ran off making my way to the lift where a man stood "Take us down!" I shouted, too much in a rush to be polite.

"But sir my orders are to only take people up, it's not safe below" he stated, shocked at my statement to go down as probably other first call people were demanding to go up.

"You better fucking take us down right now before I throw you out and do it myself" Tae spat holding the man at the collar and pressing him up against the wall.

The guy only nodded, Tae realised the man and he quickly closed the black metal fence and pressed the button to take us all the way down to the bottom floor, a victory smile on Tae's face as we descended down.

I looked up at the top of the lift to see the numbers falling. Just as we came to the bottom floor water rushed into the lift completely filling the bottom.

"I'm taking us back up" The man said going to press the button.

"Don't you dare" Tae growled holding the man by his collar again "Open the gate" and the man did exactly that in record time.

As soon as the gate was opened wide enough for us to fit through me and Tae quickly got out trudging through the water that came up just past our ankles. The man in the lift quickly shutting to gate again and going back up.

"Whoos " Tae spat up and the man before turning around to face me "Where to now?" he asked.

"Um" I started, looking at my current surroundings.We were faced with a plain white waiting room for the three lift where three corridors going off in all different directions. One going straight forward with the other two going left or right "Wait isn't this the floor you and Jimin are on?" I asked remembering Jimin once saying he lived far down in the ships quarters.

"No, but is similar" Tae said looking around "That leads to the rooms" he said pointing at the corridor in front of us "I'm not too sure where these two go" he said motioning to the two on our sides.

"Jimin!" I shouted "Jimin can you hear me?!" I asked hoping to get some kind of reply. My shouted echoed and were then swallowed by the water that was slowly rising around us.

"Its no use he's never gonna hear you-" Tae's sentence was cut off by banning, it was faint but it was there alright.

"Jimin!" I screamed and the banding became louder "That's him!" I shouted turning to face Tae.

"Where's it coming from?" he asked looking around the ship as the sound echoed.

I focused myself into listened to where the source of the sound was coming from when I suddenly found it.

"That way!" I shouted my eyes snapping open, pointing my finger to the corridor to the right. Us both looking to see it was the sild that was slanting down into the water.

"Shit, come on we gotta hurry" Tae said making his way down the hall.

I followed trudging through the water and a pushed myself as far as I can trying to get to where Jimin was but it was like a never-ending battle against the water that was flooding in against us as it rised above our knees.

"That's a tad bit cold" Tae commented. I didn't really realise until he said but that water could kill if you stayed in it for too long 'we gotta hurry' I thought pushing myself to move faster against the rising current.

"Jimin!" I shouted again.

"Yoongi!" I heard his muffled cry from behind one of the doors "I'm here" I heard followed by a loud bang on the door two doors down from us on the right. Me and Tae quickly made our way to the door where the sound was coming from, the water now nearly at our waist.

"Jimin!" I shouted again "you in there?".

"Yeah!" he replied "They locked the door! Your gonna have to find a way to open it!" He explained.

Tae pushing me aside and then threw himself against the door with his left shoulder leading as he came into contact with the white door, the door didn't budge. Growling in defeat Tae stepped back from the door looking around when his eyes finally landed on the roof that had a large pipe running along it.

"Jimin get out of the way of the door, stand to the side or something" he said as he jumped up grabbing the bar with his hands, hanging himself up in mid-air.

Swinging back and pushing his feet of the wall opposite he swung forward his feet coming into contact with the door and kicking it harshly., the door budged slightly.

"Do it again" I said up to Tae. He only quickly nodded and swing back again getting ready to kick at the locked door once again.

As Tae swing back resting his feet on the wall the end of the hall came into my view and my eyes widened in horror. The solo door at the end of the corridor was bending and constricting, the water squirting out at the immense pressure behind it. That door was gonna go any moment and this floor would soon be submerged along with all of us.

"Hurry Tae! The doors about to give way!" I shouted up at him.

Tae nodded and quickly started swinging again and again trying to get to door open.

It was a race against time...

A/N: Hello! Hope enjoyed this chapter! Thank you so much for 1K views 😱❤️ thank you all so much for the votes and views, I'm really happy you like my story enough to keep reading it! Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes! Until next Wednesday, happy reading! Annyeong!
-Jamlessfan95