Chapter Three

So this is it......

"U-um excuse me"

Jimin's POV

As i followed the pink haired boy, watching him run towards the back of the ship,practically running into it. 'Was he crying? No not just crying....screaming?'.

'Why is he taking of his shoes? Is this something rich people do?'

Wait! Why is he climbing over the rails?!

N-no h-he c-can be...

No! I won't let him..

"U-um excuse me" i said stepping closer.

His face turned quickly to face me, full of fear..

"Please don't do it" i said calmly, walking closer towards the frightened boy.

"Stay back" he said whilst crying, his voice breaking .

"Why would i do that?" i asked stepping closer.

"I-i'll jump" the said leaning further over the edge.

"No you wont" i said sweetly, slowly getting closer.

" What do you know, crazy!" He spat , still crying.

" You would have done it already, and no offence sir , i'm not the one hanging of a back of  a ship here" i said giving a weak smile to which he smiled to.

" Now come on " i said giving my hand out to him.

"Why are you doing this" he said giving me a confused look.

"Because i'm involved now and if you go in, i'm gonna have to go in after you" i said whilst staring to take my shoes and jacket off.

"But you don't even know me" he said tearing up again.

"But i'd like to" i said getting by the railing still holding my hand out.

He then reached his hand to mine and took hold of it, slowly turning around to face me.

"Thanks" he said giving me a faint smile.

"Come on lets get you on this side of the rail" i said starting to pull him back over.

Yoongi's POV

"I'm Min Yoongi, by the way" i said staring into his brown eyes.

"Park Jimin" he said in response.

I started to climb and was nearly over , when i tripped and nearly fell onto Jimin with a scream, but he fell onto me.

"Sorry" i said.

"No worries, i should be sorry, i landed on you" Jimin said smiling up at me, ' god why is he so cute'?

My thoughts were interrupted by a crew member asking

"Whats going on here?!" . He quickly looked at me with no shoes on and Jimin with no shoes and coat. Oh no..

"And what do you think your doing young man?!" the crew member said grabbing Jimin off me and pinning him against the floor.

"N-nothing sir , i swear!" he said from the floor with his face pushed against it.

I quickly got up to explain"Honestly sir nothing happened, i just fell into this poor man here" i said getting closer to Jimin.

"Is that so" he said, " then why are your shoes off and this young mans shoes and jacket off?" he asked confused.

"Can't you just take my word for it sir?" i asked innocently.

"What on earth" my father said rushing toward me " son are you alright, what on earth is going on here?" my father asked worriedly.

"I'd like to know the same thing" the crew member said , picking up Jimin of the floor and walking towards me.

"Well i was running and slipped , and if it wasn't for this man i'd probably have gone over bored" i said feeling quit proud of myself for that explanation.

"Oh" the crew man said letting Jimin go.

"Well you young man you're a hero" my father said walking towards Jimin " how about you join us tomorrow for dinner , um"

"Jimin"

"Ah Jimin , to say thanks" my father asked giving Jimin a smile.

"I'd love to " Jimin said to my father " Thank you sir" he said whilst shaking my fathers hand.

"No young man, its me who should be saying thank you. You have my sons life" my father said shaking Jimin's hand back.

"See you tomorrow then Jimin" my father said walking of "Come on Yoongi" my father said turning back towards me.

"Ok" i said then turned back to Jimin " see you tomorrow" i said giving him a little wave before turning around to catch up with my father.

'Oh my god , im going to have a meal with him' i thought as we made our way back to our room....

Jimin's POV

As soon as Yoongi was out of sight i literally jumped for joy! ' I have to tell Tae' i thought as i rushed back to our room and busted through the door and turned on the light.

"Tae,wake up!!" i shouted whilst shaking him.

"What?" he asked giving me a hazed look.

"You'll never guess who i just met, and having a meal with tomorrow night......"

A/N: Hey , can't believe 11 people have  actually read this😱 thank you!!❤️ Sorry for and spelling or grammar mistakes😓.Feel free to comment , love hearing what you think !🙃 Thanks again, happy reading !!!
Annyeong!!!
- Jamlessfan95