Chapter 12

(A/N: btw I updated the previous chapter so you might want to go back and just read the extra thing I added if you want to )

"Jimin we don't get to have a choice in who hurts us in this world... but we do have a say, I said it was you , I chose you..... but I need to know.... will you chose me to?.....J-Jimin will you forgive me..........?"

Yoongi's POV

After I finished my last sentence , I started into Jimin's eyes. Neither of us moving.

"Come with me" Jimin murmured, grabbing my hand and dragging me into and empty large room. His back facing me.

"Answer me one thing , .......did you ever love me ?" He said his voice wavering.

"Your my best friend..... my favourite person" I started , feeling my eyes starts to fill with tears.

"You left me!" He spat turning to face me " You walk away ...... y-you ran" he started tears starting to fill his eyes.

"You tried to kill yourself..... b-because of m-me" I stared, tears now falling from my eyes " how was I suppose to act hu?.....you think that I was somehow fine ? .......You don't think I was dying too?.....knowing that the one person I care for the most on this earth ....... tried to kill them self's because of my foolish words?....." I finished staring at him.

" You seemed to be coping with your mother alright when I heard you two" Jimin said in a sad tone , tears now staining his face.

" I wasn't coping ..... I was covering... for you ...... I w-was" I stopped, choking as I was now crying so much I could hardly catch my breath "to
taking care of you".

" I don't need you to take care of me" He said in an angry tone ,hidden in his sad voice " I take care of myself .......that what I do.... t-that's how it's always been..." he finished looking down at the floor.

"You need some one to take care of you" I said walking towards him.

"No I don't" he said sternly.

"Everybody does"  I said hoping to give him some hope within this argument.

" When we kissed" Jimin started , turning back towards me " I felt this amazing thing that I never felt before, and for one moment I get this amazing gift . And I wanna laugh and I wanna cry .....cause I felt so lucky that I found it and I was so scared that it would go away all at the same time". He finished now directly in front of me.

"J-Jimin" I said , my voice wavering as I lifted his face to look at me " it was the first time that I saw you,.....I'd never seen anything so perfect. 
I remember think that I had to have you ....o-or I'd die. Then... when you whispered ....that you loved me...I felt so peaceful.
You were the only person that ever made me feel like I was loved ..... like I meant something!" And I knew I needed something..."

"Y-Yoongi-"

" The thing that I needed was you! .....You are everything I never knew I always wanted.....
So it's not going to be easy , it's gonna be really hard .....and we're gonna have to work at this everyday.
But I want to do that , because I love you, ...I want you . Jimin." I smiled a bit as my voice turned happier " I want all of you forever . You and me everyday ." I said as he gave off a slight giggle
"Being with you was like going to a place that I had never been before...... and for the first time , .....everything seemed clear to me .
It felt like you and I were the greatest plan ever made and I have nothing to do with it ." I said holding his face in my hands.
"Being with you made me feel that maybe I did not need to keep planing anymore because it actually felt like I was living" I finished as I stared into his eyes.

He didn't say anything he just stared...

' Forget it Yoongi , he will never forgive you' the little voice in my head spat.

I let out a sad sigh as I looked down at my feet.
"J-Jim-" my words were cut short as something hit my chest knocking the air out of me...

As I looked up , it was Jimin.... he was hugging me.

"If you want to go,.....I want you to know it's okay" I said my voice breaking "it's .....okay . I love you ... I always will".

" I love you .... and I would never let anyone or anything hurt you.... I've never felt this way about anyone. I care about your feelings more that mine" he started.

"Because I make bad choices that hurt you. I'm bad .....I'm bad for you.....And there's no apology that encompasses all the reason in the world why I'm wrong for you....
I wont change who I am" he said looking up at me from my chest.

"I refuse for you to change" I replied.

"Now I'm choosing ....
I thought how much you loved me .... and how hard that must have been for you . You are the first boy who made me feel loved . But I can't do this .... at least not now . And I'm choosing to let you go..." he finished tears streaming down from his red eyes.

" Do you love me ?" I asked simply.

" O-of course I do" He quickly replied , his breathing uneven.

"Then tell me the truth not just something you think I wanna hear. Are you a 100% sure you want to leave me ?" I asked calmly.

"No no one is a 100% sure of anything"

"I am, I am that sure you are something special and I'm always gonna love you no matter what " I finished.

And with that I wrapped my arms around him, consuming him as I pulled him close to me , wrapping one arm around his waste and the other round his neck as I snuggling into the crook of his neck ,tears spilling from my eyes.

" Y-Yoongi ....." Jimin started pulling away to look at my face ,concern painted on his face.

I didn't reply I just pulled him back into the hug , which he gladly return. I pulled him closer , afraid that if I let go , he would disappear from me again.

"Y-Yoongi.... I-I love you too" Jimin spoke softly.

I pulled away , now taking his face in my hands , as we looked in each others eyes.

He then started to move towards me as we closed the distance between us , our lips connecting.

The kiss wasn't harsh or rough , but soft and full of love. It wasn't an open mouthed one , just a basic kiss , but it was perfect..... he was perfect.

One we finally pulled away from each other , I pulled him forward, kissing his forehead and then bringing him back into a hug , a smile plastered on my face.

" Come on" I said to Jimin , pulling away from the hug " let's go somewhere" I said , holding his hand.

"B-but what about your mother?" He asked concerned.

"Don't worry , they will never stop us being together" I smiled at him " no one will ever come between us again"

"Okay.." he said quietly as I held his hand as we left the empty room....

A/N:Hello🤗! So sorry for not update 😓😓, it's just a lot is happening with school and stuff so I have little time to myself😥. But I'm hoping to update more soon as stuff is a bit less chaotic, but no matter what I will always update this story😁! Anyway , hope you enjoyed this chapter , but sappy but whatever! Thank you all so much for the votes and comments , they really mean the world to me and inspire me to update and become a bette author💕! I cannot express my thanks to everyone who had supported this story even thought my update are not regular💗! Sorry for and grammar or spelling mistakes😓! Hope you enjoyed😄! Happy reading!🙃
Annyeong!
-Jamlessfan95