Chapter 16~

Yoongi's POV

"You wanna go outside?" I said over the loud music to Jimin next to me.

"Yeah sure" He said.

With that I grabbed his arm, linking it with mine, then both of us making our way to the staircase.

"Where you two going?" A voice called from the dark corner of the room, stepping into the light to reveal themselves as Tae.

"Just going up on top to get some fresh air"  Jimin said before going to make his way up the stairs.

"It's quite cold up there" Tae started, stopping Jimin again much to my disappointment "Here" he said taking off his jacket and placing it on Jimin 'Shit. Why didn't I think of that? Now he has something else to hold against me' I thought, clenching my teeth together.

"Thanks Tae" He said, letting go of my arm to slip the jacket on, a smirk plastered on Tae's face 'is he doing this on purpose?', before linking our arms once again. Us finally leaving the crowded room to go to open space...

Jimin's POV

Resting my head on his shoulder as we sat on the railings at the back of the ship where we first met, a question appeared in my mind "Hey yoong's~" I called

"Yeah?" he replied still looking out over the horizon of the ship into the dark cold stary night.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked holding onto his arms tighter as I pulled myself closer to him.

"Shoot" he spoke.

"Why did you try to kill yourself?" I asked "It's just because that's how we met and I never really knew the reason why" I explained feeling him tense at my question.

"Well" He stared, taking a deep breath and letting it out before starting again " My parents were just too controlling and it didn't really feel like I had much say in what happened in my life. I didn't really know what to do and I guessed that I just had to live with it. But it was that night that I had finally enough when my parents were talking about marriage...The one thing I wouldn't let them control. Marriage is when two soulmates finally find each other and I wasn't gonna let them take that away from me. So...I thought if I could take my life then...then they wouldn't have a life to control" Yoongi finished leaning his head on mine as I pulled him impossibly closer.

"Yoongi...-"

"But then I saw you and-and I felt...so peaceful and safe and I couldn't explain why, nothing in my head could explain why I was feeling what I was. It was like I knew that from that day on nothing would ever be that bad" Yoongi stated turning to face me a tear running down his face "I never thought I would be happy again and then...I met you. You changed everything for me" he finished, placing a sweet kiss on my lips before pulling me into a hug.

"Y-Yoongi" I said, my face still buried in his chest "What's a soulmate?" I asked pulling back and looking up and him.

"It's a..." he started, looking up as if trying to find the right words in the starts above "well it's like a best friend but more. Its that one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else, they make you a better person. Well, they don't make you a better person you do that yourself...because they inspire you.  A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who...knew and accepted you before anyone else did or anyone else would. And no matter what happens you will always love them and nothing can ever change that" he finished looking back over the sea

"So your mine?" I asked looking up at him.

"That's up to you" he said not making eye contact with me.