Chapter 21~

Jimin's POV

"Tae"

"Tae!"

"Taehyung!!"

I screamed shaking his shoulders trying to wake him up like he was in a deep sleep.Yoongi moving back and resting himself back on his feet.

"W-Why did you s-stop?" I asked looking over at Yoongi.

His eyes raised up from the floor, and it was an expression I'd never seen before on his face. His eyes were full of pure sadness and despair, his pupils shaking as they made contact with mine.

"I-I'm sorry J-Jimin" He stuttered out.

"What-what do m-mean?" I asked, my gut knowing what he was going to say...I just...didn't want to believe it...

"He's gone Jimin" Yoongi spoke making my whole world come to a stop "he's not coming b-back" he chocked out, getting caught on his words.

"N-No" I pushed out, shaking my head "n-no Yoongi he's not! We gotta save him!" I said going back to pumping his chest frantically, completely forgetting how many pushed I was doing.

"Jimi-" Yoongi called out reaching over to touch my shoulder.

"He's still alive Yoongi!" I shouted whipping my head around and tears rolled down my red cheeks "He's not...gone..." I cried, clutching at Tae's t-shirt on his non-moving chest.

Yoongi quickly moved, pulling me away from Tae and into his chest as I laid on the floor completely breaking down as I let my tears fall from my eyes as I sobbed hysterically.

"No!" I screamed pushing away from him and clutching back onto Tae, finally losing hope as I raised my head looking down at his motionless face that used to project such a unique smile that could brighten up any situation.

"Tae, if your still there...listen to me...If your gonna leave me" I cried, still not fully accepting what is happening "I will miss you with every beat of my heart...You were by my side when I needed a friend...and if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives. I'll smile with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees when we were five~

~Flashback~

"When you blow the birthday candles out, you'll see a shooting star or a four leaf clover" I proclaimed, leaning back against the trunk of the tree behind us as I reached into my denim tracksuit that was put over a light brown t-shirt all tucked into my little black boots. The branches of leaves hung down over us, almost protecting us and making a secret den that no one would find "do you ever close your eyes and wish?" I asked turned to Tae who was pulling the grass our from the floor, him dress almost identical to me if it wasn't for his little tweed flat cap on his head.

"Does any of your wished come true?" He asked, stopping what he was doing to look at me.

I just shook my head, lowering it in embarrassment as I jutted out my lower lip.

"So you know these wished won't come true, so why do you still do it?" He asked, tilting his head so he could see my eyes that were cast down onto the fresh grass that was swaying softly in the cool summer breeze.

"Because" I started bringing my head up "there's that small part of me that believes that if you fight for them...if you never give up...they could come true"~

End of Flashback

A faint smile ghosted over my lips at the memory of us "They'll never be another like you Tae..." I voice softly, looking down onto his face.

"I just wish this was all a dream...then maybe then it would be a whole lot easier" I cried softly, talking to him as if he could still hear me.

"You're my Ohana Tae..." I finished, falling down onto his cold, motionless chest as I gripped onto his soaked t-shirt. Pressing my forehead closer to his body as if I could give life back to it.

'If you fight for them...if you never give up...they could come true'.

My words that day rang in my head like a voice lost in an echo, triggering another flashback of my mothers' words.

'Promise me something Jimin...

That you will fight for what matters to you...no matter what.

Jimin its easy to feel hopeful on good days but...there will be dark days where you may struggle to find that hope and hold onto it.

So promise me you will never stop looking for it.

Not even when it seems hopeless, never stop looking for it.

Because that's when hope is needed most...no matter how far it is buried,

or how lost you feel, you must promise me...

You will hold onto hope"

"I promise mommy"~

"Please...don't leave me Tae..."

"Jimin please, it kills me to see you in this much pain. And the worst thing is I can't do anything about it" Yoongi spoke softly to my left.

"Yes, you can" I spoke, lifting myself up.

"How?" Yoongi asked, quickly moving over to my side.

"You're gonna blow into his mouth" I spoke getting ready to push down in his chest again.

"Jimi-"

"Yoongi please..."I started, pleading into his eyes " I need to do this. There is a little bit of hope still inside me and I swear to God whilst I still have that hope I will not stop fighting...Please...the body is still active for some minutes after death...please Yoongi we could still save him...just let me do this for him...please".

Yoongi looked at me for a second before nodding, quickly moving back to Tae's side...

After doing all we could we stepped back, me looking down on Tae scared to move my gaze.

"Here's the secret Tae...If you live or you die. Its all up to you now" I spoke, looking down hopefully at him. Hoping somehow he could hear me.

Nothing...

"Goodbye Tae..."

A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for all the views and votes! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Happy reading! Annyeong!
-Jamlessfan95