Chapter Eight

They really were beautiful....

Jimin's POV

As I started into Yoongi's eyes, I finally realised how different he really is. 'Your the first real friend I've ever had'  his words from earlier kept playing in my mind. He called me a friend.

"Y-Yoongi" I choked out, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" He asked snapping outs of his trans he had been in until now.

" Your my friend to" I said ' god Jimin why are you so awkward'.

"Hu?" He asked obviously confused.

" Earlier, you said I was your f-friend. Well your my friend t-to" I said a blush rising to my face.

" Oh , right " he said giving a little laugh.

Then I realised my hand were still on his waist.
" We should be getting back" I coughed out , scratching the back of my neck. Yoongi just nodded in response.

Yoongi's POV

As I went to step down from the railing , I suddenly slipped and fell onto Jimin. We fell with me on top, leaving Jimin to have the impact of the fall.

"S-sorry Jimin!" I exclaimed as I quickly sat up.

"No , its fine" he replied giving his sweet smile. We were now sitting with me sideways on his lap, I don't even know how that happen.

Suddenly he hugged me, and not just a friendly hug , one with feeling behind it. I quickly hugged back as he burred his face into my neck.

"You okay Jimin?" I asked as he hugged me tighter.

"Yeah.......let's just ........stay like this a little longer" He whispered, his face still burred in my neck.

"Okay..." I replied and hugged him tighter....

A couple of minutes later, we where still in the position, and it started to rain. But Jimin didn't even flinch.

"Uh J-Jimin" I started.

"Yeah?" He asked , brining his face from the crook of my neck.

"It's started to rain" I stated

"And?" He asked a playful smirk on his face.

"Uh w-well its cold and we c-could get sick" I started " and I don't want you to get s-sick" I said, a blush appearing on my face as I looked down at my hands , trying to avoid eye contact.

"Aww is my little Yoongi worried?" He asked ruffling my hair and giving his signature eye smile.

"I'm not little" I protest, crossing my arms and pouting. ' Wait did he just call me his Yoongi?'.

Jimin's POV

'God, Yoongi looks so cute when he pouts' I thought.

"Come on" he said getting up and offering me a hand , which I took and got up.

"Where we going?" I asked as he pulled me.

"Inside" he said sarcastically, as if I just asked to most stupid question ever.

"Why?" I asked , pulling away from his hand.

" Because of the rain" Yoongi stated turning back to face me.

"Why does the rain have to be a bad thing?" I asked.

"What's good about it then Jimin?" He asked walking back to me , curiosity plastered on his face.

"Well I for one love the rain, you want to know why?" I asked. He just nodded in response, keeping silent.

"It's because I love how it softens the outlines of things. The world becomes softly blurred, and I fell like I melt right into it. If it never rains , then we'll never grow. And maybe rain drops are the bravest thing created. You wanna know why? It's because they are never afraid of falling. I love rainy days because it reminds that sometimes the world even had sad days. Let the rain wash away the pain of yesterday" I started to move closer towards him " Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass Yoongi .... it's about learning to dance in the rain" as I finished I pulled him in and started to dance with him, humming a small tune as we danced.

After a minute, he stared to dance back . At that point I started to sing

"Don't think about anything
Don't even speak
Please just smile for me

I still can't believe it
Everything feels like a dream
Don't try to disappear

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
So beautiful, so terrifying
Untrue Untrue
You You You

Be by my side
Will you promise me
If I touch you I'm afraid you'd fly away or break
I'm afraid afraid afraid

I wanna stop time
When this moment is done
Would it be like a fantasy
Would I forget you
I'm afraid afraid afraid

Butterfly, like a Butterfly
Almost Butterfly, bu butterfly like
Butterfly, like a butterfly".

As I finished dining I slowly pulled away from Yoongi , looking into his eyes.

"Wow..... Jimin , you have an amazing voice " Yoongi said.

"Thanks" I said shyly , rubbing the back on my neck.

"How did you learn to sing?Where did you learn that song?" I said looking at me in amazement.

"Ugh well my mum used to always used to sing to me , she taught me that song" I said my voice becoming gentle and soft. As I put my head down.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked " Used to ?" He asked bringing my face up to face him.

" Yeah she u-used to , before " I stopped my vision becoming blurry and my breathing becoming heavy
" before she d-died" I faded off on my last word, a tear running down my face.

"O Jimin I'm so sorry" Yoongi said, wiping the tear from my face.

"Thanks" I said weakly , looking back up at him.

"Really , I'm sorry" he started " You haven't even got a mum and here I am saying how horrible mine is....I'm such an idiot " he said self hatred in his tone.

" Hey, don't call yourself that" I said looking at him
" it's not you fault, you didn't know " I said rubbing his arm.

"Thanks Jimin" he said giving a little smile. " Come on" he said holding his hand out for me to take.

"Where we going?" I asked taking his hand and following behind him.

"To my room " he said " my parents are out so you can actually come in without getting a death stare from my mum" he finished giving a little chuckle.

"Okay..." I said as we made our way down under the deck.....

A/n: Hello! Sorry for not updating in ages! I will try to update more but it's hard with school and ice skating taking up a lot of my time😓! Well anyway I've broken up from school now for 2 weeks so I'm hoping to write more! Thank you for being so patient with me😊! Can't believe this had got 182 reads and 11 votes😱 thank you for supporting this story! I really appreciate it! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes😓! Hope you enjoyed! Happy reading🙃! Annyeong!
-Jamlessfan95