Chapter 26~

Jimin's POV

As the ship started to sink down directly into the water, I felt Yoongi pull me closer into his embrace.

"We've got to stay on here for as long as we can alright?" Yoongi shouted to make sure I could hear him over the loud screams and rumbles of voices echoing and booming around us.

I nodded silently, fear muting me as all I could do was watch the frothing water rising and swallowing the ship below us.

People plunged down into the water, some falling and hitting the ship as their grip failed, sending them tumbling down.

"This is it" Yoongi said, getting up a bit so he was sitting up as the ship was nearly completely under he water.

Everything went silent in my ear, only being able to hear my fastening heartbeat echoing in my head and drowning everything else out, Yoongi's voice turning into a blur as all I could do was look down.

"min, Jimin!" I hear Yoongi's voice bellow, causing me to snap my head to look at him, concern dripping off his face "You alright?".

"Y-yeah" I nodded, biting my lips as I looked back down as he came closer to me.

"When the ship goes down, is going to suck us down with it. So take a deep breath when I say okay?" He asked, us both now watching the ship disseapear.

I didn't say anything but nod again, bitting my already chapped lips.

The ship sank incredibly fast, it now second for going completely under.

"When you under, kick for the surface and never stop until you reach it. Understand?" he voiced, seriousness thick in his tone as his gaze was still fixed on looking down.

I nodded as he gripped my left hand tightly, squeezing it for me to know it was there.

"And do not let go of my hand" He finished, gripping it as he interlocked out figures to secure the hold.

The water rose, it now center meters from our faces.

"Now!" Yoongi shouted.

Doing as I was told I took in as much air as possible, closing my eyes as I felt the cold water scratch and scrape at my skin. The water one hundred times colder than it was when I saved Tae. The force of the water spun me around, making me disorientated as I kicked desperately against its strong current. The bitter water making it almost impossible to hold my breath.

Not knowing if I was heading further into the sea or to the top, I opened my eyes. The salt water stinging my eyes and blurred my vision, making my situation all the more confusing.

Feeling a pull on my left hand, I looked up to see Yoongi desperately kicking and fighting against the current as he pulled me in the right direction.

Now knowing my bearings I pushed in that direction, us now both desperately trying to get to the surface.

My lungs were now screaming for air as my body was starting to become weak as I had used all the energy I had left to try to reach the surface. My energy slipping away along with my ever shortening breath.

Yoongi must have noticed my falling behind as I felt his hands move down to my waist and pushed me away, my head breaking through the surface as I gasped for air.

I desperately looked around me, expecting Yoongi to pop up after me. Worry sunk in as he was not coming up.

"Yoongi!" I shouted, hoping he had come up but in a different part to me. Everyone else screaming around me as I desperately called his name.

Whipping my head around but peoples arms were hitting me in every direction. Deciding to try to swim out of it, I quickly pushed past the clusters of people, still calling out Yoongi's name as I searched for him. Pants leaving my mouth as it turned into a cloud of white, the temperature to cold for is not to.

"Yoong-" My calls were drowned when a man pushed me under, using my body to keep himself afloat.

Desperately kicking and pushing his arms off me I came back to the surface, gasping for air as I scrambled on the surface before he grabbed me again.

Just as I was about to dive back under a pair of hands stopped me, pulling and keeping me up on the surface.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" A voice called.

Happiness and relief flooded through me as I looked up to see Yoongi, him holding the man by his t-shirt before punching him square in the face.

The man fell back, into the water and he held where he had just been punched.

I jumping onto him and hugging him tightly. The act nearly causing us to go back under as I quickly let go and allowed him to use his arms to keep him afloat.

"Why did you let go?!" I shouted, anger mostly caused by my worrying now taking over as I looked over at him.

"You would have drowned if I didn't" He argued "Anyway, we have to find something. Come on!" He shouted, starting to swim and he pulled me along.

"Come one, come on" I heard Yoongi groan as he searched for a piece of debris within the water "Go it!" He shouted, pulling me over to a piece of wood that was from the ship.

"Get up Jimin" Yoongi instructed, pushing me up and out of the water but him not following.

"What are you doing?" I questioned as I looked down at him in the water "get up here".

"It's not gonna hold the both of us Jimin" He said, shaking his head as he looked up at me from the dark waters.

"Yes it will" I argued "now get up here" I said as I pulled on his drenched t-shirt.

Pulling him up onto the wood, it immediately flipped over backwards and sent us both crashing into the water.

Resurfacing quickly, me coughing as the salt water flooded my mouth as Yoongi pushed me back up onto the wood.

"See Jimin" Yoongi breathed, still catching his breath "it won't work".

"But what about you?" I asked taking a defeat as I looked helplessly down at him.

"I'll be alright Jimin" He smiled, resting his arms on the wood to keep himself up.

Feeling defeated, I laid down on to wood and took his hands in mine. Kissing them before resting my head on them, feeling his head rest on mine as I held him tightly...

A/N: Hello! Another chapter out! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!Thank you guys for over 100 followers and this book reaching 1.4K views! Thank you guys for all the votes in the chapters, it really means to world to me to see that my writing is actually worth a vote! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Until next week! Happy reading! Annyeong!
- Jamlessfan95