Chapter 28~

Jimin's POV

"This ones still breathing!" a deep voice bellowed as I felt someone yank me by my clothes and then a force on my back as I came into contact with something hard.

My eyes opened as a light flashed in them, causing me to squint and block it with my hands.

"By God he is" another voice laughed in disbelief as I looked up to see a man in crew clothes looking down at me "Whoever you are, the guy up there must really like you" He said pointing up at the sky.

Then it all sunk in. As I looked around I realised I was in one of the passinger boats, only partly full with about five people. And no Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" I shouted, shooting up so I was sitting upright in the boat.

"Whao...calm down" A man sad on one of the wooden planks used for sitting on "who?".

"Yoongi! Where is he?!" I shouted "He was with me in the water! You must have seen him!" I bellowed, whipping my head around at all of them and waiting for an answer.

"I-I'm sorry but-" The man sitting started.

"No!" I cut him off "he can't be...He...can't" I said, my speech slowing as everything started to become black.

"Get him a blanket!"

That was the last thing I heard before everything become black...

"I think he's coming round" I heard a voice call from above me.

My eyes shot open as I looked around, seeing the man from earlier and another smaller male beside him. Looking around I could see I was on a ship, not as big as Titanic but it was still rather big. About one hundred people were on the boat, some smiling, some crying and some doing nothing. It was dark with barely any stars in the sky that night.

Everything came flooding back to me as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Y-Yoongi..." I breathed, looking down and the wooden floor and I pulled the blanket more around me.

"H-hey" I smaller male comforted, rubbing my arm. He had soft brown hair that was brushed slightly forward with almond-shaped eyes that had a slight sparkle to them. His skin was rather fair and made him look quite young "Who are you looking for?".

"Someone who's...not here" I said fading off as I pushed myself off the floor and up onto my feet.

"You know you might want to take it easy" the male who was the same height I was said, holding my shoulder gently as he smiled sweetly at me.

"Just...leave me alone...please" I said, moving my shoulder out of his grip and walking away and heading for the edge of the ship. I just needed to be alone right now.

"Wait-" he called as he started to walk after me until the other man's voice stopped him.

"Leave him Baek...he needs to be alone right now" He called, his back still turned on the both of us as I continued to walk away.

"But Chanyeol..." Thier voiced faded as I walked away and to the edge of the ship to think...

I must have been staring at the sea moving beneath me for over half an hour, my eyes now drained of tears that slipped into the ocean where everyone I loved now laid. Until a voice brought me out of a trance as he came to stand beside me.

"You okay?" He asked as I looked back to recognise it as the man Baek called Chanyeol.

"How can I be okay?" I croaked out, my mouth dry.

"Alright answer me this. How are you feeling right now?" He said, joining me in leaning over the barrier.

"Lost...I guess" I said, not really knowing what to say to describe my feelings right now.

"Lost?" he asked, pushing further for an explanation.

"Yeah" I nodded, pulling the blanket more around it as I seeked some sort of warmth "You see...I had a plan. I mean I had a plan and now...I have no idea what to do...".

"The scene just kept running over and over in my head no matter how hard I try to distract myself. Never stopping as I think what I could have done. How I-I could have swapped" I said, tears still flowing down my face "It was the perfect time for me to be brave. But instead, I let him win...and now he's gone. I always thought that when... how do people go on when they lose someone?" I said, moving my gaze from the water to look up at him since he was a lot taller than me "You know when I would hear that stuff in the news, I'd shrug it off because it was too horrible to think. But I would always think, how do they wake up every day? The pain, the grief...thats what I need. I need the pain to be gone" I finished before turning back to the water as I hit my lip "My best friend and my boyfriend are dead. I miss them so much and what I'm saying is...is I miss him and I-I want him back with every beat of my heart...will the pain ever go away?"I asked swallowing hard.

"Eventually it will get easier" he started "...and the aching will hurt less...I promise. But it gonna take time. I know it hurts to let go. Sometimes, it seems the hardest. You try to hold on to someone or something. You feel like some sort of criminal for having felt, for having wanted, for having wanted to be wanted...you know?" he asked, still not looking over at me but out over the water. His eyes searching for something although nothing was there to look for. "It confuses you, you think your feeling were wrong and it makes you feel so small. And you don't want to let it out because you're afraid it will never come back. You feel so along that you...can't explain to anyone what you feel. Not with words or actions for that matter.

But the truth is everyone leaves. By choice or because they have to. And you can't stop that and you can't stop living your life because you're scared. It doesn't matter if someone leaves, what matters is how long they choose to stay; how much effort they put in. Everyone leaves, everyone. I know it doesn't make the beginning or the end any easier but, you always have the middle. You have all the accomplishments and the fun. The good moments and the bad ones too" he smiled, a tear rolling down his own face as he quickly wiped it away "And when things get really hard, the bad memories will give you some comfort to. Becuase you remember the good moments that came from them" He finished as he looked over at me, tears flowing down my face as he quickly pulled me into a side hug as he tried to comfort me.

"Why does it hurt so much?" I cried into his chest, I don't really care that I haven't known him for long. I just really needed comfort right now, and I would gladly take anything I could get.

He sighed and rested his chin on top of my head,

"Because it was real..."

A/N: Hello! Another chapter up! Thank you for all the votes and comments! It really means a lot to me! Thank you for the follows and 1.8K views! Almost as 2K😱! Thank you for all the support on this story! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Until next week! Happy reading! Annyeong!
-Jamlessfan95