Chapter 33~

After talking with the two, mostly Baek, I was heading back inside. Baek not letting me go until he was convinced I was alright and it now getting later in the afternoon, him finally agreeing after me not crying for a little while and putting on a smile. It wasn't fake but, it wasn't entirely real.

Walking back through the door to where Yoongi was, I ran a hand through my brown locks. Them probably looking dry and brittle because of my food, well lack of it actually. Thanks to the baggy jumper, people couldn't really see how little my frame had become. My collar bones sticking out as the bone continues to sick out on my shoulders. My spine could probably be seen as I felt the bones sticking up against the skin, my ribs slightly coming through too. It wasn't like I wanted to lose the weight, no. Food just didn't seem as important to me right now. Not until Yoongi was back standing by my side, only then would my appetite change.

Flopping down in the seat, my energy levels completely non-existent at this point. All the crying earlier completely drain me, letting everything out that I held in along with all the stress and lack of sleep finally taking a toll on me.

A sigh left my lips as I leant back on the seat, my eyes staring up at the white patterned ceiling, my gaze getting lost along with my thoughts. Getting tired of staring up, I slumped forward onto the bed. My head resting on the bed as my hand searched for his, finding it and holding it tightly as I pressed my head further into the bed. Trying to drown out everything around me so it felt like it was just me and Yoongi. Drown out the all the voices that occupied my mind, all the nurse's words that ran through my mind, everything. But most importantly, the fact that Yoongi only had one more day to wake up.

"Yoongi..." I breathed, letting a sigh leave my lips as I brought my head up to look at him "You've gotta hear me...you just have to" I pleaded, everything in my wishing, praying that somehow he could hear me. Hoping he could hear my voice enough for my words to make sense wherever he was inside his own head "You've got to come back to me, okay?" I asked, hoping like in the movies his voice would answer me and fill the silence that now hung thickly in the cold air. "I love you too much...If you love something, set it free. And if it comes back then it's yours..." I stated, playing with his hand in mine hoping that it would start to move on its own accord "Just come back to me" I pleaded, my voice breaking slightly toward the end of my sentence as my emotions started to make their way onto my face.

"Everything I've done, I've done it because I love you..." I spoke, my eyes starting to become glassy as I blinked back my years "You have to know that. You know, I remember some of the mornings when you and I were together. And I would think to myself, this isn't just fun. This is more than fun this is, this is different. I've never felt that way with anyone else, and I miss it" I admitted, tears starting to fill my vision as everything became blurry along with Yoongi's peaceful face "Yoongi, I feel as if I didn't even get to say goodbye to you. Or I did without even knowing it. And...I can't live with that, I just can't. I don't want this to be over. Because when it is I have to be the one to admit it, that your...gone" I cried, a tear now running down my face as I quickly reached up to wipe it away.

"I don't want to give up Yoongi...But... if you continue like this you may give me no choice" I admitted with a heavy heart, maybe everyone was right. As much as I hated to admit it, Yoongi may never wake up "I don't want that, I want you to come back to me. I want you to continue your life with me and for us to learn from each other. I want you to teach me how to play other instruments and I'll teach you how to draw" I smiled, the memories of us on the ship flooding my mind like a movie behind my eyes. Showcasing all my memories I held dear to me. His beautiful eyes, his soft smile and his sometimes stubborn attitude which made me love him all the more "I've been practising you know" I added, an idea popping into my head as my gaze went over to the piano at the end of the room " And maybe...just maybe if I play it" I started, letting go of his hand as I made my way over to the piano, taking a seat as I placed my hands on its keys "it might bring you back to the time when we had the wind in our hair and the waved beneath out feet" I finished, then starting to play the piano.

(song up top)

Counting days, counting days since my love up and got lost on me...

And every breath that I've been taken since you left feels like a waste on me...

I've been holding on to hope that you'll come back when you can find some peace...

Cause every word that I've heard spoken since you left feels like a hollow street...

I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind.

But I hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind.

Oh my lord, oh my lord I need you by my side...

There must be something in the water.

Cause every day it's getting colder.

And if only I could hold yah.

You'd keep my head from going under...

Maybe I, maybe I'm just being blinded by the brighter side...

Of what we had because it's over. Well, there must be something in the tide...

I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind.

But I never hope I lose the bruises that you left behind.

Oh my lord, oh my lord I need by my side...

There must be something in the water.

Cause everyday its getting colder.

And if only I could hold you, you'd keep my head from going under...

It's your love I'm lost in, your love I'm not in, your love I'm lost in.

And I'm tired of being so exhausted.

Your love I'm lost in, your love I'm lost in, your love I'm lost in.

Even though I'm nothing to you now.

There must be something in the water.

Cause every day it getting colder.

And if only I could hold you.

You'd keep my head from going under.

There must be something in the water.

Cause every day it's getting colder.

And if only I could hold you

You'd keep my head from going under...

"Don't let our story end here Yoongi...don't let this be how we say goodbye...please...".

A/N: Hello! Sorry for not being able to update for the two weeks! Putting up the three chapters now so I'm obviously not goi to write authors nots in them two as well😂. Thank you guys for understanding about the holiday thing. Updates will be back to usual now! Thank you guys for all the votes and views along with the support for this story! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Hope you all enjoy these couple of chapters! Happy reading! Annyeong!
-Jamlessfan95