Chapter 23~

They were safe...

for now...

Jimin's POV

"Where are we going now?" I asked, still holding Roe in my arms and she hung onto me tightly. 'Do her parents even know she's gone? Did they leave here? What if she doesn't have a family to go back to-

"We should probably try to get up to the top" Yoongi answered, cutting my running questions short "They are probably still putting the first class on".

"Lead the way" Tae spoke, gesturing for him to walk down the larger corridor we had arrived in. Yoongi nodded and started to lead the way.

"Excuse me!" Someone from behind us shouted. Choosing to ignore them and walk faster down the corridor the voice called again.

"That's Startline property! You'll have to pay for that young man!" He shouted, referring to when Tae smashed the door down.

"Shut up!" Tae shouted, still walking behind us but snapping his head back at the annoying voice.

I laughed inside. Did he really expect us to pay for that? The whole bleeding ships gonna be gone soon, whats there to pay for?

Shaking my head, we quickly followed Yoongi to the top of the ship...

"Look around and see if you can see where they are boarding first class!" Yoongi shouted as we pushed our way through the crowds of people, the noise of chaotic talking and running of people as the band played in the background filled the entire ship.

The ship was starting to slant more and more as we pushed our way up further away from the water that was now coming over the bow of the ship.

"Here!" Tae shouted pointing over to one of the white lifeboats that was being filled with first-class passengers. You could tell by their horrible fashion sense.

Pushing our way through the crowd, we pushed our way into the queue that was waiting to be boarded.

"How are we even suppose to get on there?" I questioned looking at the two either side of me as we waited "Yoongi you're the only first-class passenger out of us" I questioned, looking back at Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded over to Tae.

Turning my gaze back over to my taller friend I watched him reach into his back pocket.

But my heart sunk as his smile slowly turned into worry.

"I-It's gone" Tae spoke looking over at Yoongi, only holding one ticket in his hand

"Whats gone?" I questioned looking at them both quickly, waiting for an answer.

"The tickets" Yoongi breathed bringing a hand up to his forehead.

"What tickets?" I questioned, still not getting what they were on about.

"The tickets that were gonna get us out of here" Tae answered, his head hanging low as he stared at the floorboards below us.

"Next please!" The man at the front called, motioning us forward.

"What are we gonna do? We can't get on without that ticket! We only have two!" Tae panicked, running his hand through his hair.

"Calm down Tae" I spoke rubbing his arm.

"If I didn't just dive in earlier it would still be here for you! It's all my fault" Tae argued.

"Tae is not your fault, you were trying to help" I comforted, still rubbing his arm.

"It's not just that!" Tae said pushing my hand off him "If you didn't have that fucking jacket that I gave you on, we would have never been in that mess. I should have been wearing it! Not you!" He shouted, looking at me as if he was about to cry as tears filled his soft brown eyes "If it was me then you could have just left me to die down there-" Tae started but was cut off when I slapped him clean across his face.

"Don't. You. Ever. Say. That. Again" I said slowly, looking into his eyes seriously in hope that he was back to his senses after I slapped him.

"S-sorry" Tae mumbled, still looking down at the floor.

"I have an idea" Yoongi voiced from behind me "But you're not going to like it" He said as I faced him with my back now to Tae.

Bringing his ticket out, he passed it over to me, making me grip it tightly.

"Y-Yoongi wh-" I started.

"Take my ticket Jimin" Yoongi started " You and Tae can get out of here" He smiled sadly.

"No!" I shouted.

"Jim-"

"No, I'm not leaving you! You'll die!" I shouted, tears starting to pool in my eyes. I can't lose him.Not now, not ever.

"Jimin I'll be fine, someone will recognise me as first class and put me on a boat" He responded. But it still didn't settle with me.

"And what if you don't? Huh? Will you just go down with the ship?!" I questioned "No! There's gotta be another way!" I shouted looking back at Tae, he can always come up with ideas.

"I'm sorry Jimin..." Tae breathed, bringing his gaze back up to mine "There is no other way... it's all we've got".

"No!" I shouted turning back to Yoongi "I'm not leaving you! I'm not going without you!" I shouted looking at him whilst his face remained calm.

"No Jimin, you two have to go. Now" He said, holding onto my shoulder as sadness formed behind his eyes.

"No" I shaked my head trying to break out of his hold, but it was too strong.

"Get on the boat Jimin...please" He begged.

Seeing the sadness in his eyes made it all the more impossible to leave, but with tears threatening to fall down my face, I nodded slowly.

"It's okay Jimin" Tae said bringing his arm to pull me with him onto the boat.

" Pass her here Jimin" Tae said after climbing onto the boat, holding his arms out.

Leaning over with Roe,  I passed her and then was pulled on by Tae.

Looking back I could see Yoongi looking at me, his gummy smile on his face as he looked at me, his gaze never breaking.

"Lower!" The man shouted, and with a jolt, we slowly started to lower.

I looked up to see him run into view as he looked over the barrier down at us, a tear running down my face.

Still looking up at Yoongi as we lowered, he nodded as a single tear flowed down his face.

'I guess this was goodbye Yoongi...'

A/N: Hello! Chapter up! Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Until next week! Happy reading! Annyeong!
- Jamlessfan95