Chapter 34~

"J-Jimin?" I heard a faint voice, my head whipping up as I looked up at Yoongi. A sigh ghosting over my lips as his face still remained still and his eyes still closed. Looking up to see Chanyeol standing by the bed as he looked down on me.

"Oh...hey" I muttered, still not fully awake as I ran my hand through my probably already messy hair. Shifting in my seat to sit up as I pushed off the bed I was leaning on "what are you doing here?" I questioned as he came to sit on the seat in front of me.

"Well, I came to check on you and uh..." He stopped, fiddling with hands as his eyes looked over at Yoongi and then quickly back to me " make sure you alright, with everything that is going on right now" He spoke slowly, almost as if uncertain of his words.

"How can I be alright?" I whispered, speaking softly as I also looked over at Yoongi "How could anyone be alright in a situation like this?!" I questioned, my voice becoming deeper as a sudden rage took over me. Chanyeol just becoming silent, his mouth remaining firmly closed as he pressed his lips into a thin line.

Not knowing where all my sudden anger came from, I quickly pushed myself up and out of my seat. Quickly moving my feet under me as I stormed out of the room, the walk seeming increasingly longer than I remembered. The walls seeming as if they were coming closer, the whole room becoming longer as the plain walls only added to the effect.

Chanyeol's faint voice calling could be heard in my ear, everything else being filled up with the loud sounds of my own heartbeat. Beating strongly in my chest and moving up to echo in my ears, my head being full of noise as I reached the doors and pushed them open with unnecessary force. Them booming loudly behind me as they hit the wall as everything seemed to be pushing in on me as I reached the front doors.

As soon as I opened the doors, the cold air brushed upon my face as I quickly made my way over to by the sea. Breathing heavily as I rested my head on the railings that stopped me from walking any further. Everything seeming to leave my head as quickly as it came, all rushing and lifting upward. Leaving me in the silence now only being filled with the sounds of my heavy breathing and the waves crashing on the sand below.

"Jimin!" A deep voice called, followed by loud, quick footsteps. Knowing it was Chanyeol by both the sound of his voice and that he was the only one that was here right now "Hey are you alright?" He asked, his hand coming up to rub my back as I continued to lean forward on the railing.

"Yeah..." I breathed, finally feeling as if I had some sort of control back over myself "Sorry for...uh" I started, pushing my self back up as I looked over at him apologetically. Shifting on my feel uncomfortable as the guilt for my sudden outburst flooded in.

"It's no problem" He replied, brushing it off quickly as he came to rest both his arms on the railings with me "I guess it was sort of a stupid question to ask right?" He laughed half-heartedly, my also letting a breathy laugh as the tension vanished in the atmosphere.

"It's just..." I faded off, my mouth coming up dry with words to say as I bit my lip hard. Letting my lip slowly out of my teeth's grasp as a shaky sigh left my lips "I'm just worried and I'm starting to believe that he isn't going to wake up" I said, tearing my gaze from out over the sea to look back at him "if you were me, what would you do?" I asked as I looked desperately into his eyes, the sunrise being reflected in his dark orbs.

"I'd be thinking about," Chanyeol started, shifting slightly before continuing "what a wonderful life he's had and...how lucky you are to have found each other," he said, his words leaving me in though as silence took over us once again.

"Why does everyone have to die on me?" I voiced, the though sinking into my mind and leaving my mouth before I could even push the thought back down. A lump presenting itself in the back of my throat, trying to swallow hard to push it back down. But nothing seemed to make it go away as it still remains.

"Jimin-"

"God...I don't even remember...the last thing I said to him" I spoke, cutting in on Chanyeol's attempt to comfort me. Shaking my head as I tried to shake off any emotions coming over me to make me cry, desperately trying to hold them back for as long as possible "I can't even think of the last thing he said to me...Like I know what he said, his voice that constantly runs in my head reminds me of that..."I added, searching my messed up mind in search for an answer, Yoongi's words running through my mind but none in the right order.

"I know how heartbroken you are to give him up and I know you cared about him" he voiced, thankfully cutting my thought short before they went any further "He obviously loved you too. But maybe the best thing you can do for him is let him go" he spoke, my heart sinking in my chest as my whole body became numb.

"What do you even mean to let him go?" I asked, my voice breaking slightly as tears started to decorate my eyes.

"The hardest thing to do for someone is let them go" He voiced out, his eyes going back to look out over the sea "Sometimes it may feel like that least best thing to do at the time...but if you truly love someone, you'll love them enough to let them go..." He finished, me catching how his eyes were slightly watering as the light reflected in them. Him quickly reaching up to wipe them away before they could fall on his face. "When we lose somone...they're gone. Forever. And there is...there is nothing, nothing we can do that is going to bring them back" he blurted, his pace quickening as he quickly wiped his face again.

"When you love someone, as much as I loved him...with all your heart then, you can't just turn that emotion off when they're taken from you" I replied, also joining him in looking out over the sea. Us both now looking out as I heard him sniffing quietly beside me.

"The worst day of loving someone...is the day they're taken from you" he whispered quietly, and for the first time, his voice braked weakly.

"Chanyeol..." I said softly, raising a hand to rest it on his shoulder "D-Do you want to talk about it?" I questioned, not wanting to push him into talking about something he would rather leave unsaid.

"N-No" he quickly replied, shaking his head as he wiped his eyes for the last time "I can't keep living in the past, especially when death is involved" he reasoned, quickly changing back into his previous expression as he focused back onto me "and neither should you" he finished, slightly leaving me left for words as I watched his face. A sympathetic and serious expression all mixed into one plastered on his face.

"Death doesn't let you say goodbye..." I replied, my head dropping as I looked back over to the sea. There lay all the memories I hold deep to me "And I wanna kick and scream and...take it all back...But most of all I don't want to say goodbye..." I finished, finally breaking down as I quickly felt Chanyeol embrace me as pull me into a hug.

"No goodbye is easy" He spoke soothingly as he rubbed my back, me shaking in his hold as tears rolled down my face like a never-ending river "but the right goodbyes are always the hardest..."