The first meeting

"Hey guys look it's the shorty" someone called. ink new that voice,it was someone he despised of...Nightmare. suddenly ink was slammed against the lockers. It was a skeleton monster, he had black bones and blue....tears? strings? coming out of his eyes ink couldn't really tell what they were. "wHAt sHoUld wE dO fiRst NM?" he snarled his voice glitching "heh well we'll give him a break, scene it's the first day but don't think we're done with you" nightmare said punching ink in the gut just enough for ink to cough up a bit of blood. The monster that was pinning ink to the locker look ink strait his eyes 'why do i think he's cute...?' ink thought. He let ink go and walked off with nightmare.

*time skip~

Ink had made it to his home room after what happened with nightmare....he had met some new friends too! their names are Blueberry, Dream and a "girl" named Moonwatcher and what he meant by "girl" was that she was part DRAGON! anyways he had hung out with them for a bit it was now the block before lunch(because the author is tired)he had drama class. Moonwatcher was in that class to so at least he wasn't completely alone.

he entered the drama room and took off his shoes (in my drama room at school you have to take off your shoes...)he had been early to class so he sat down to draw something, he didn't know what to draw....then an idea popped into his head and he started to draw it.

more and more people started to come into the drama room. Then someone caught his eye, coming into the drama room was the same black skeleton that had pinned him to the blue cold metal lockers in the hall. he had girls sitting all around him probably flirting with him. he walked up to me and crouched down to my level."p-please, d-don't hurt me..." i begged him covering my face with my hands in defense. in all honesty i was really scared t "oh! uhh i didn't come here to hurt ya'" he replied sitting next to me. i blushed to this. "the names Error sorry about this morning" he said to me sim pithy in his voice." m-my names i-ink...and t-thats ok i'm pretty used to it by now...." i stuttered i wanted to face palm myself for stuttering in front of him."i was just wondering if you wanted to be...friends maybe?" he asked"s-sure that would be nice..." i said giving him a warm smile"alright here's my number call me sometime shorty~"he said winking he handed me a piece of paper as he walked off. let me tell you i was blushing with the furry of 1000 rainbows.

a/n

hey again sorry this chapter is short and bad i'm very tired i'll try and right a lemon for all you sinners out there*winks 480 words god im tired...

~DragonRider2524 out!