Please Don't Go...

((WARNNING FEELS!!!! FOR ULTAMIATE FEELS LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE!!!)))

Third Person P.O.V

Error gave a soft look before falling to the ground. Ink gasped and tears started to prick in the corner of his eye sockets. he fell down to the floor, picking Error up in his hands placing his head on his lap.

"E-ERROR!!" he yelled, scared of what he just did. tears started to flood his face as Error slowly opened his eyes.

"Ink?" he said his voice ruff and dry. Ink hugged Error as Error did back.

"Error, come on! please! come on don't leave me!" Ink said franticly, he snapped the bone that was sticking out of Error's chest and wrapped his blue hoodie around Error's wound. but a light touch stopped him. He looked down at Error, he was, smiling?

"Ink...thank you...I love you so much but...it's too late for me...." he spoke tears now coming to his eyes.

"no! no! no! no! no!!! please!!" Ink scream now sobbing. tears freely drifting down his face.

"Ink...I have to tell you something..." Error spoke softly, Ink stayed silent.

"Ink...you've told you have to grow up to be the
C R E A T O R of the AU's....Right?" Ink nodded.

"well, I must be the
D E S T RO Y E R of those AU's....but...I don't want that destiny...I want to
P R O T E C T the AU's...Not destroy them..." Error said, Ink was shocked, how could one- not just anyone the DESTROYER, want to protect? that's a huge job...But Error seemed content.

"so...please, when i'm gone...protect them for me..."he said tears falling from his eye sockets now. Ink nodded.

"o-of course Error...I promise you..." ink said with a smile.

"t-thank you-" he was cut off by a fit of coughs. as he coughed he spat up blood.

"my time is ending...but, I promise...I'll see you again Ink, Do you trust me?" those words struck ink like a bullet, Error would always say that to him, "Do you trust me".

"yes, of course!" Ink said.

"t-then...can I have a kiss before I go?" he said, his voice sad and full of love, this was to be their last kiss. Ink nodded.

"yes! of course!" He said between sobs. he leaned down and kissed Error on his teeth, Error kissing back. They pulled away after a little while.

"I love you Error..." Ink said letting tear flow down his face, some landing on error's cheeks that were already stained with his own tears.

"I love you too...Ink..."

the newly placed hand on Inks cheek fell to the floor as Error inhaled his last breath, and fell limp. His body started to fade to dust as Ink pick him up hugging his dusting corpse. Tears streaming down his face like a waterfall of his sins.

Someone pushed through the crowd in a hurry, Chroma. She looked down in horror as she saw Ink hugging Errors jacket with his dust and blood all over his hands.

"Y O U D I R T Y B R O T H E R K I L L E R" Chroma yelled. She pushed Ink away from his dust making it scatter and ink drop Errors jacket. He quickly picked it up again and teleported home. Not wanting to see anyone. He curled up on his bed with Errors jacket and cried himself you sleep.

A/N
So sorry guys but yes, Error is really dead. Peace out my DragonRiders!~

~DragonRider2524