Christmas Tree~

((Day 2!! Ya! Ok so I may or may not get another chapter up tonight buuuut I'll update 2 times tomorrow so anyway this decorating the tree and stuff btw if you don't remember last chapters a/n then I said I was gonna skip a bit to when their all settled in so like a day or two))

Error's P.O,V
We were all sitting down in the living room just talking and hanging out pj and Chroma are pretty close now, they're practically brother and sister.((: 3 well Error they are, in a Different AU they're your kids! Lol not in dis AU though))
We were talking and I had my arm around ink, he was snuggled into my side. Chroma took notice. She looked at me with the biggest shit-eating grin I've ever seen.

"*squeals awwwwwww you guys are so perfect together!!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes at her. "otp! Otp! Otp!" She started chanting pj joined in. Ink berried his face in my side and I pulled him onto my lap he looked at me, his face covered in a blush. Pj and Chroma started squealing even more fangirling and fanboying, ink groaned and berried his face into my chest. I lightly chuckled and placed a small kiss on his skull. The fandom shippers over there started to squeal and aww at us even more if possible.

"Error....don't encourage them!" He groaned into my chest. I chuckled once more and wrapped my arms around his waist.

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.
*time skip after pj and Chroma are done fandoming
.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.

Chroma's P.O.V
Me and
Pj finished faning over our brothers and i looked at the bare Christmas tree in Our living room and had an idea!

" hey guys lets decorate the tree!" I said joyfully. I watched as Jammys eyes light up with excitement, I watched as ink perked up with excitement.

"Yes!" Jammy yelled excitedly.

Inks P.O.V
Me and my brother haven't ever really decorated a Christmas tree sense our parents, I used to love it. After we placed all the ornaments and lite up the tree golden lights((not actual gold lights just the colour)) it would always look so beautiful. I got off of Errors lap and sat down on the couch beside him. Chroma and jammy practically fly up into a stand and chroma raced down the halls with jammy and called to Error.

" ERROR GET YOUR BUTT UP AND HELP!!" She called after him, he sighed and got up. I got up as well and we walked down the hall. We ended up in the garage, there were brown boxes and clear bins everywhere all labeled ether x-mas ornaments or x-mas decor. Chroma and jammy picked a bin up that was labeled ornaments. Error picked one up with more ornaments I'm guessing, I picked one up with....i don't actually know but it was tiny soo I picked it cause I'm not that strong.

We carried them to the living room, when me and Error got there Chroma and Jammy were all ready tearing through the first box pulling out beautifully designed ornaments. We placed the boxes down and started to open them up too.

"Wait! We can't decorate with out music!" Chroma said excitedly, as she dashed up the stairs and came down with a small little speaker in her hand. She placed it In front of the fire place and took out her phone. A beautiful tune started to play, it was calming. A voice soon followed singing.

" it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas~" it sang. We started to sing along putting the ornaments on one by one. At the next verse of the corise Error took my hand and swirled me around and pulled me into a dip kiss. Chroma and Jammy started to aww again as we danced. The song ended and cheery voices started to sing sleigh ride, I recognize the voices as the Pentatonix. I loved the band. Another song by them played and we all sung winter wonderland. Even Error started to sing. I smiled at my new found- well my new kinda family. 'Is this what family's like?' I thought to myself.

After most of the ornaments were on, we were just putting on the finning ones. Once they were all on it was time for the star on top.

"Error do you know where the star is?" Chroma asked him. He shrugged and shook his head no. " oh no! We can't have a tree with no start!" She panicked. Her and Pj franticly started to search through the boxes. I ran up the Surat to Errors room and grabbed my sketch book and pencil a quickly started to draw a beautiful star. Once I was done I realized it and brought it down stairs.

"Here guys I just made one" I said and handed it to Error.

" h-how did you make this?" He questioned curios. I started to get nervous, I didn't know why though...I quickly thought of an answer.

"Uhh just magic" I said, he shrugged of my hesitation and put the star on with his strings. Chroma eagerly turned on the lights and the whole tree glowed and bright golden. We all stood back and admired our work it looked so beautiful with the lights. Error put his arm around me and kissed me cheek. The tree was so beautiful it was breathing. At that moment, nothing else mattered ink and pj were with their true family. And they loved every second.

A/N
930 words