Prom.

((*sigh* I is official. this will be the very very last part of ~Ink x Error~ Unbreakable bond ~high school love~  yep! I'm ending off this book. but please don't worry! there will be a Book 2! so look forward to that! It should be published tonight. so thank you all for joining me on this wonderful journey! It's been a good one guys!! Anyways without further adieu! lets get into the very last chapter. Of Unbreakable bond!!))

Ink's P.O.V~

I was looking in the mirror, i gently brushed my hand across my face with a sigh. I was so excited for tonight, i had even gotten up early which i never do. I was going out with some of my friends that were girls, i decided to surprise Error a bit by wearing a dress. yes i was very excited, but i was also very nervous. 

'Am i gonna mess up?'  i thought. 'nah I've got this. . . . . . i don't got this oh god!!!' 
I turned on the cold water in the sink and cupped my bony hands picking up water and splashing it all over my face. I shook my head and turned off the water before standing up straight and going over to the tub. 

'maybe a shower'll help' I thought turning on the water. i waited for it to heat up while i stripped from my paint stained *SHIRT* and shorts. I slowly dipped my toe in the rapidly pouring water but almost immediately pulled it back hissing in pain. damn. too hot. I turned down the temperature and waited for it to cool. I stepped in once more and let out a sigh of relief when it was the perfect temperature. steam filled the room as i let the hot water slide all along my white bones and swirling black tattoos. 

I never wanted to leave the perfect warmth as i slowly grab the bar of soap. I drag it along my bones washing everything away, all my worry and doubt, all of my bad energy. ((does this sound sexual? XD)) I spent around 5 minutes in the shower before getting out and drying off. I went to my room and got dressed in a brand new outfit. I heard my ring tone on my phone go off and grabbed it looking at the new text, it was from Bluemoon, one of my friends i was going shopping with. 

B- "we're coming to pick you up now ok?"

I- "ok ^^"

B-"^^" 

I sigh as I start gathering my things. after I did so i walked to my front door before yelling up to Pj.

"I'm leaving!!" I called up, I waited a minute before there was a reply, i only heard a muffled - "K!". I grabbed my bag and went outside to wait for Blue and the others, they came about 5minutes later and I opened the door to the silver car. 

"Hey guys!" I greeted happily. 

"Heya! So we're just gonna go up to the mall just up the road k?" Moonwatcher informed me, I nodded and smiled, I was really excited, but at the same time completely scared shit less.

'Will he like me in a dress?' I thought nervously. 'Of course he will, he loves me...' I just couldn't shake the thought until Bluemoon started up a conversation, we talked about the randomest things ever! Like, Why Error has his strings and the logic behind all that. 

"Omg did you guys know he has like freakin nine tongues?!" I ask happily holding back a laugh. 

"Wtf! Haha! Wow...sure he put those to good use in the bedroom Inky~" Bluemoon teased. 

"Oh quiet you" I said back giggling, Blue and Moon giggled as well. We soon made it to the mall and I got out along with Bluemoon and Moonwatcher. We went into the mall and started looking around, there were many beautiful prom dresses around, one caught Blues attention, I noticed her shrug it off as if she was insecure about wearing a dress.