Back To School Trouble

((heya guys so sorry for no update resently....I just haven't had the time cause I've had lots of home work  cause my teacher is crazy and gives homework on the FIRST DAY!! -_-))

Ink's P.O.V

I was just casually walking down the school halls when I was push up against the lockers causing me to drop all my books and art. "h-hey! get o-off me!!" I yelled at my attacker, they pushed my hands above my head and I started to kick and yell at them, Suddenly I felt a boney finger get pressed lightly on my lips/teeth silencing me. I

looked up and saw Error. I let out a huge sigh of relief. he leaned down and started to plant kisses on my neck and cheeks, I giggled a bit at his actions. he had a huge smile as he went up to my ear and whispered "i love you~" I blushed hard considering anyone could walk into the halls and see him pinning me to the lockers.

"I love you to" I said as he got off of me, I had a light blush across my face. I started to pick up my books and lose pieces of art, Error helped. we started walking to our shared drama class, hand in hand.

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.

Time skip lunch

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.

Cross's P.O.V (lets change it up a bit)

I was "talking" with nightmare and the others, by talking I mean getting ignored every time I say something. I sighed, I looked to my side to see ink putting things in his locker from afar. we used to be best friends...back in Elementary school he helped me, when I was bullied he would come stop it for me. 

he truly was a good friend...and I gave that up for love...see I've always liked Nightmare even though he was my bully he always seemed to hold back a bit.

I saw ink had noticed me, we locked eyes as my breath hitched. I thought he would give me a hatful glare but instead, he gave me a soft smile...? it was a smile that said he still believed in me? I shrugged it off. I watched as Error came up behind him with some friends and they all walked off laughing so I turned back to the others.

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.

Time skip lunch

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.

Ink's P.O.V

I was going back to my locker for my money when I was slammed extremely harshly against the wall. I coughed and someone grabbed my shirt by the caller. I looked up weakly to see Nightmare...'oh stars...here we go again' i thought to myself. he started violently punching me in the gut. he let go of my shirt and I fell to the floor.

He hit me across the face making my skull hit the lockers. i groaned and he hit me once more in the face. was now bleeding from little cuts all over my body, i had a stream of blood coming from a crack in my skull amd another stream coming from my mouth, teras started to fall freely down my face.

 "PATHEDIC! WORTHLESS PIECE OF GAY TRASH!!" he yelled at me a curled up in a ball and he started to kick me in the side. kick, after kick, after kick, after kick. even more blood was running down my face now as i yelled and cried in hopes of him stopping. he picked me up once more and threw me to the ground again his gang was laughing the whole time.

i curled into a little ball on the floor, hurt and broken, crying and sobbing. i felt pain rush through out my whole body as i did, my tears going into the little cuts on my face making them sting even more then they already did.  i touched my ribs and imedeitly pulled away bitting my tonuge to stop me from screaming.

 i probably have some broken ribs, i groaned sitting up and as soon as i did i felt extremly dizzy. I shook it off and stood, stumbling to my locker. i opened it grabbing the money and my phone. i locked my locker and started to walk to the cafeiteria in pain knowing Error was meeting me there.

i reached the cafeteria and everyone looked at me. i didn't stop, i just kept walking not a care in the world. everyone went back to eating and talkinng to each other, i walked down the middle of the cafeteria, a walk of judge ment. i reached our table and sat down, i took out my phone and saw i was early.

'huh...' i thought. after a bit i saw Error come in with some of our friends. he sat down next to me, Berry, Dream and the others sitting where ever. Error looked at me with a smile that soon faded.

"heya inky hows it..." he trailed off seeing all the cuts and dried blood on my face, i still had blood coming from my mouth and the crack in my skull. old tears also stained my face.

"oh my stars! ink! god i'm so sorry" he said and was about to pull me into a hug but i ppushed him back, "ink, i'm taking you to the nurse right now" he spoke.

"n-no no, i-i'm fine...." i said my voice raspy and dry. he didn't say a word, he just picked me up and teleported to the office. he told the office lady what happened and they took me to the nurses room.

there she looked at my skull and was about to pull up my shirt when i stopped her. she looked at me with a confused look. and i spoke "i-i...i don't really like people looking at my bones...o-on-only E-Error..." i said very shyly and blushed. she gave me a small smile, "would you mind if i left and he checked your ribs?" she said i couldn't tell if she was joking or not. but she sure did get up and looked at me with a lookthat sakd 'well yes or no?' i smiled and nodded.

she smiled once more and walked out of the room leaving me and Error i blushed and he came closer to me. he blushed also and slowly pulled off my shirt.

Error's P.O.V

i pulled off ink's shit and saw his ribs, i was shocked. seeing all his ribs broken and twisted like this made me just boil with anger, i was gonna tear Nightmare apart. i looked at all his ribs and saw a couple were broken. after i was done ink out his shirt back on and i called for the nurse again and she ame in and i told her what looked broken and what looked cracked.

 she noded along and told me to take him home. i nodded and picked him up bridal styal like how i carried him here and teleported home. i layed him in my bed and layed down with him.

"ink i'm sorry, i love you very much and i promise i'll protect you from now on..." i mumble to him, he seems to already be asleep so i placed a kiss on him skull(le part thats not cracked) and whispered "i love you ink" i then joined him, falling into a deep sleep.

A/N

holy crap 1218 words....