Prom?

((sup guys! new chapter here hope you all enjoy! and yes I know it was a huge skip last chapter but still))

Error's P.O.V

I sighed as I paced around outer tale, I had asked ink to meet me here. I was taking strong deep breaths, I don't know why I was stressing so much, I mean its just asking him to prom. Right? gah! I don't know anymore! I flared my wings as I had them out at the time and didn't have my amulet activated at the time. I stopped pacing and took another deep breath, I heard a portal open and I snapped my attention to it. I saw Ink crawling through it. I quickly put the flowers I had for him behind my back and gave him a charming smile as he stood up straight. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and pulled the flowers from my back. His eyes widened and he grabbed them taking a deep breath of the fragerence.

"oh Error!" he said as he threw his arms around me, I hugged him back. We both sat down and looked up to the stars. We stayed like that for hours just talking. After a while it was getting late.

"Error I think we should get going.  It's getting pretty late.." Ink said. I smiled as he learned into me. I got up and he did as well. He picked up his flowers and smiled at me, I smiled back down. I blushed a little as I got on one knee surprising him.

"E-Error?" Ink asked questioningly. 

"Ink, your very special to me and i-i was just wondering I know you said you didn't really wanna go to prom but..." I used my strings to start spelling the words "prom?" in the sky behind me.

"prom?" I asked. He giggled and smiled at me.

"of course!" he said and Hughes me. I signed and hugged him back.

'now I just have to ask the big question at the right time...oh god...'

A/n
Sorry ut short guys! I just wanna give you guys something. Anyways peace our DragonRiders!

~DragonRider2524